Mayo v Fermanagh, Saturday July 09, 2016 McHale Park

Started by From the Bunker, June 19, 2016, 09:42:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oakleafgael

Quote from: sligoman2 on July 09, 2016, 05:00:45 PM
Shame on Aidan o'shea.  Disgraceful I hope the mayo supporters have the balls to criticize this bull shyte

I wouldn't be holding my breath. It will be along the lines of sure poor Aidan doesn't get half the frees he is due.

BennyHarp

Quote from: muppet on July 09, 2016, 05:02:28 PM
O'Se dived, no question about it.

The complete outrage from Tyrone posters is hysterically funny though.

But.....it's so refreshing to see that believe it or not, other counties are just as cynical. Sure who would believe it?
That was never a square ball!!

muppet

I was surprised that Alan came on before Andy, but having seen both I can see why.
MWWSI 2017

NetNitrate

5 points from o'shea dives plus twice he should have got a black card. Would put you off GAA and the powers that be will do nothing to stamp out such cheating.

Beffs

What I don't get about the penalty, is why the umpires didn't tell the ref it was a blatant dive job. Surely to God, between the 3 of them, one of them saw that no foul took place. Where the bleep were they looking at the time?

Captain Obvious

Hard luck Fermanagh deserved better. Lucky lucky Mayo.

muppet

Quote from: NetNitrate on July 09, 2016, 05:05:50 PM
5 points from o'shea dives plus twice he should have got a black card. Would put you off GAA and the powers that be will do nothing to stamp out such cheating.

I thought he should have had two yellows, where did you see two black cards?
MWWSI 2017

tyroneman

Mayo supporters running on the pitch like they won the AI...embarrassing stuff

tyssam5

qz

joemamas

Quote from: tyroneman on July 09, 2016, 05:08:22 PM

Hey Dr. killjoy.
Little kids for the most part

muppet

Quote from: tyroneman on July 09, 2016, 05:08:22 PM

Look, it is hard enough to like Tyrone as it is.....but attacking kids for celebrating is just sad.
MWWSI 2017

skeog

Think running on to pitch is a tradition in mayo .Same as joe mc quillan and his umpires seen one of them, a failed inter county referee telling the ballinagh man that o shea had been pulled back.

tintin25

What's the odds that there'll be a key moment in one of Mayo's next games where O'Shea doesn't get a penalty when there is a legitimate foul

FermGael

Mayo can thank Joe mcquillan for that.
Dive from o shea and he should have been black carded before that .
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered