Lack of sleep

Started by ziggysego, April 23, 2007, 05:11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrones own

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 12, 2009, 03:26:51 AM
f**k sake, my sleeping trouble is back -  for the last 5 nights now I have't got to sleep until after 3am, it was 5am last night!

What a pain in the arse.

I'd say it has something to do with the routine you're not in Pints :-\
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Tyrones own on August 12, 2009, 04:56:58 AM
f**k sake, my sleeping trouble is back -  for the last 5 nights now I have't got to sleep until after 3am, it was 5am last night!

What a pain in the arse.

Yeah but I've been still getting up early and all that. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 12, 2009, 05:03:38 AM

What a pain in the arse.

Mind racing or what POG? Sometimes stress from work can hamper my sleep but nothing ever as bad as that, through alot of work on myself ive learned to quieten the mind, with NLP and Meditation before bed. It works used to have ear buzzing and thats gone a few yrs aswell.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

SidelineKick

What a pain in the arse.

Just because you can't sleep doesn't mean you should put yourself down.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Nailed On

The best sleep I ever got was when I was revising properly for exams... I would lie in bed and try to remember all the things I have just learnt, repeating formulae etc and then bang, you're asleep!

Start learning a language or something, think I might start doing this, you can download podcasts and stuff to just listen to and repeat.

SidelineKick

Quote from: Nailed On on August 12, 2009, 08:34:08 AM
The best sleep I ever got was when I was revising properly for exams... I would lie in bed and try to remember all the things I have just learnt, repeating formulae etc and then bang, you're asleep!

Start learning a language or something, think I might start doing this, you can download podcasts and stuff to just listen to and repeat.

Reported.

Archie Mitchell

That's the second time you have used that joke in less than 24 hours SLK. Poor form. 

SidelineKick

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on August 12, 2009, 09:32:37 AM
That's the second time you have used that joke in less than 24 hours SLK. Poor form. 

:D

Reported.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on August 12, 2009, 08:05:27 AM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 12, 2009, 05:03:38 AM

What a pain in the arse.

Mind racing or what POG? Sometimes stress from work can hamper my sleep but nothing ever as bad as that, through alot of work on myself ive learned to quieten the mind, with NLP and Meditation before bed. It works used to have ear buzzing and thats gone a few yrs aswell.
Yeah though it's stress from lack of work that's my problem, well after 5am before I slept. I'd say I could lie down and sleep for the rest of the day though.  It's a f**king nightmare.

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

The same myself recently, terrible back bad pain keeping me away. Dulled it with beer last night, but don't want to be doing that every night.
Testing Accessibility

JimStynes

Get some blade to come in and dart the life out of you then when the jobs done you'l be asleep in 30seconds

SidelineKick

Quote from: JimStynes on August 12, 2009, 02:15:14 PM
Get some blade to come in and dart the life out of you then when the jobs done you'l be asleep in 30seconds

He's sneaking round with his brother's woman.

Reported.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

imtommygunn

Have you been to the doctors? I assume you can't sleep because there's a load of stuff going round in your head?

Does something like exercise tire you out or reading? Something like that you could do which would make you so tired your body would just shutdown anyway.

Billys Boots

My hands are stained with thistle milk ...