Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on September 25, 2014, 04:48:59 PM
Tomorrow morning matches

QuoteBubba/Simpson vs Rose/Stenson
Fowler/Walker vs Bjorn/Kaymer
Spieth/Reed vs Gallacher/Poulter
Bradley/Mickelson vs McIlroy/Garcia

Some tasty match ups there, especially the last one

magpie seanie

Is putting Garcia and McIlroy together not a bit....mmmmm, I dunno....

beer baron

2 of them seemed to get on pretty well any time i seen them paired,actually very well.

Gabriel_Hurl

Sidney

Quote from: laoislad on September 25, 2014, 04:42:46 PM
Proud moment for Sidney there hearing the European anthem.
Although I didn't see the opening ceremony, I know the playing of Ode To Joy would have filled me with patriotic continental pride.

Sadly I can't say the same for Paul McGinley's captaincy.

I fear for my beloved Europe.

beer baron

Was going to back the yanks with all the talk of them being big outsiders. I see they're 13/8 and in my opinion that probably is a bit bigger than they should be as i think its pretty 50/50. At the same time 13/8 isn't much of a price to get excited about over a whole weekends play so backed Fowler for top points scorer,just put peanuts on mind you.

Bubba could be a key player,if he's at his best he'll be breathtaking,if he isn't he'll be acting like a spoilt child and whinging about everything and will do team morale no good whatsoever.

Rois

Had a great day at Gleneagles today. Could get really close to players, and watching the celebrity pro-am was fun. It's some set up!

magpie seanie

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on September 25, 2014, 07:30:17 PM
both are in great form as well

I just think it's overloading one partnership. If they lose it's a big boost for the yanks.

The closer this comes I don't like the vibe of McGinely as captain or Europe in general. A wee bit overconfident.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Kidder81

Olly

Just as an aside, my mother said I was named after Olly Olazabal. She said I was conceived the moment he putted the winner in the 1986 Ebel European Masters Swiss Open, beating Anders Forsbrand by 4 shots. He scored 66-66-66 in his last three rounds which she also attributes to a tenancy towards evil from the ages of 3-5. SHe said I purposely murdered 4 pets.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Orior

Bubba/Simpson vs Rose/Stenson - USA Win
Fowler/Walker vs Bjorn/Kaymer - USA Win
Spieth/Reed vs Gallacher/Poulter - USA Win
Bradley/Mickelson vs McIlroy/Garcia - Europe Win
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

muppet

Quote from: Orior on September 25, 2014, 11:41:57 PM

The USA typically win the foursomes but looking at the top and bottom groups I could see 2.5/1.5 (USA) or 2/2 by lunch. It will be interesting to see can Poulter find his Ryder Cup form on demand, again.
MWWSI 2017

magpie seanie

Quote from: muppet on September 26, 2014, 08:28:30 AM
Quote from: Orior on September 25, 2014, 11:41:57 PM

The USA typically win the foursomes but looking at the top and bottom groups I could see 2.5/1.5 (USA) or 2/2 by lunch. It will be interesting to see can Poulter find his Ryder Cup form on demand, again.

Yeah. I'm not sure you can turn it on and off like a tap, though he did last time in fairness.