Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maldini

Dan came on as sub, shud hav walked he threw a punch in the free for all at the end of the game
2 from each side red carded

supersub

didnt know that, any idea who was sent off??

maldini

2 minors, one of them was McKinney not sure of the other one

general

Glenn beat st michaels 2.18 to 0.08

Whitehair

Quote from: Lecale2 on August 08, 2009, 09:22:01 PM
Do you play Shamrocks on Wednesday Whitehair?

Yeh we're due to play them on wednesday in either Liatroim or Castlewellan. Shamrocks have been attempting to get the game postponed due to exam repeats... supposedly.

idontbelieveit

Any word on the matches tonight?

DownFanatic

SFC
Saval 1-10  Castlewellan 0-09

Saval scored 1-01 in injury time.

SFC
Mayobridge 1-19  Annaclone 2-05

spiritof91and94

Mayobridge won 1.19 to 2.05
Clonduff and Rostrevor 1.9 each
Replay in Newry on Wednesday Night

amallon

Hightlights of the Kilcoo Bryansford game are on the Down website in the mulitmedia page.  Highlights of the Point and Loughinsland, Clan na Banna and An Riocht and Mayobridge Annclone will be online late tonight.  There wasn't enough space on the camera for the Clonduff Rostrevor game which is a shame because it was a cracker. 

Good win for the Bridge tonight, it was just too big of a step up for Annaclone. 

Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

imtommygunn

Just reading the reports of some down c'ship games there.

Out of interest - I saw the name Mackin floating round. Whatever happened to that fella Dermot Mackin who was WHB on the Colmans hogan winning team? He looked a great prospect at the time.

BRIDGE LAD

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 09, 2009, 09:47:12 PM
Just reading the reports of some down c'ship games there.

Out of interest - I saw the name Mackin floating round. Whatever happened to that fella Dermot Mackin who was WHB on the Colmans hogan winning team? He looked a great prospect at the time.

He was on the bench tonight, played for a right few years for the reds, but think age maybe getting the better of him now!

Trevor Hill

I think Mayobridge are about the only one of my predictions to come good. Is it just me or did the Kilcoo goal scorer take an Oisinesque amount of steps before he scored?

amallon

Who was Rostrevors full back tonight.  Paul Magee was named in the program but didn't play?
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

thegael

Another one sided affair with the bridge I was disappointed with their lack of ability to take goal chances.

Trevor Hill

Does their tally of 19 points not impress you?