Monaghan v Tyrone - Sunday 15th June - St Tiernach's Park Clones

Started by GrandMasterFlash, May 25, 2014, 12:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

Monaghan's first point, they could have had 1-3 at this stage.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Go home ref

CD

Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!

Itchy

Zulu

Monaghan looking the better team at the moment, they should be further ahead.

J70

Even leaving the penalty aside, Monaghan should be a few points up. Looking the stronger team all over the field in the last fifteen minutes.

Itchy

Good game and the ref is doing a very good job too. A pity about the RTE commentary.

Harold Disgracey

Has a penalty ever been retaken for a keeper advancing off his line?

CD

Quote from: Zulu on June 15, 2014, 02:40:21 PM
Monaghan looking the better team at the moment, they should be further ahead.
Aye - an awful lot of poor kicking by both teams though - Tyrone have hit a few dreadful wides and the keeper twice. Monaghan have played the wrong ball on a couple of occasions when a score was on.
Should Conor Clarke be allowed to sit where he is? I won't insult Hughes by saying it made a difference to his penalty but he shouldn't be standing there!
Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!

omagh_gael

Pretty crap game. We are listless and have no punch up front at all. Ronan O'Neill has touched leather twice, I think. Big big improvement needed from our side, hopefully we can deliver.

Zulu

I thought it was a pretty good game, nice pace and intensity with some great tackling. Some poor play by both sides alright but I wouldn't agree it was a poor game.

Aaron Boone

Tyrone were listless in first half. Good chance for Monaghan this.

tyroneboi

Tubberman

Ref could easily have given a footblock there, though I think it would have been harsh
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Zulu

Thought so too. IMO it was a foot block as the defender didn't attempt to use his hands.