Monaghan v Tyrone - Sunday 15th June - St Tiernach's Park Clones

Started by GrandMasterFlash, May 25, 2014, 12:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trileacman

Armagh/Cavan row was tame enough, hope Tyrone and Monaghan beat the head off each other for 70+ minutes with about 12 men sent off including both county secretaries, the trainer, a waterboy and Biddy who makes the sandwiches.

Would really highlight the game on sky sports and spark some serious international interest in our games. Imagine the coverage our games would get after it. They'd probably give 20 minutes to it on newsnight.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Fuzzman

Some good analysis In the GL this week, especially how Tyrone attack down the left week so much as any foul there leads to a better shooting chance for Morgan
So much for Jordan's compliment to O'Rourke about not stooping to Bantys level of mind games such as booking the same hotel as Tyrone etc.
Looking at that pic he's gone and moved the goalposts again. Unreal.
Will yis wear Meath colours as well.
Good luck to both teams and let's make it a classic

GrandMasterFlash

"Both Monaghan and Tyrone come into tomorrow's Ulster quarter-final at Hyde Park with a few points to prove."

http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/gaa/expect-an-edge-as-farney-men-get-serious-272086.html

And here was me thinking it was St. Tiarnach's Parc Cluain Eois. Is there a Connaught title up for grabs too?

Good article by Dara and he seems to understand Ulster football as opposed to some of the southern media who provide lazy trite analysis. I hope he's right with his prediction also but as he says, it won't be this easy...

rrhf

Quote from: Schkite on June 14, 2014, 12:05:58 AM
Looking in good nick.

Factor 50.  "The clones glow"  prepare to get very very hot.  Happy fathers day...

never kickt a ball

Quote from: Bingo on June 13, 2014, 05:35:58 PM
Predictions:

Monaghan to get first black card
2 reds in the game
Plenty of yellows
Changes to both teams before the start  ;)
Monaghan by 2.

Monaghan to take the Tyrone dressing room
Monaghan to wear a different shirt than agreed with Ulster Council

omagh_gael

The fine weather to bring out the champagne football. Tyrone to pull through with a late surge...

Tyrone 2-13 Monaghan 1-15

omagh_gael

Fuzzman

Enjoy the game folks and may the best team win
I was up at 7 with the 2 yr old and WE watched Jimmy's winning matches documentary again. Great way to get ye psyched up for the game. The passion in that Kildare game was amazing. Just leaving the house now. Going with 3 aul lass. The craic will be 90 if not more

on the sideline

DoireGael

Is there somehow I can stream this game online? Anyone a link? I see this GAAGO thing? €10?

Schkite

Malachy Clerkin ‏@MalachyClerkin  41s
Conor McManus starts for Monaghan