Monaghan v Tyrone - Sunday 15th June - St Tiernach's Park Clones

Started by GrandMasterFlash, May 25, 2014, 12:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzman

Any word on team news?
Do Tyrone still go away for weekends before a big match?

I presume there will be a big crowd at this game?

Bingo

Quote from: Fuzzman on June 09, 2014, 12:08:10 PM
Any word on team news?
Do Tyrone still go away for weekends before a big match?

I presume there will be a big crowd at this game?

Both teams were away this weekend and amazingly ended up in same hotel. At the breakfast buffet, Cavanagh went in for the breakfast but the monaghan lads were already there and was a big queue at the hot counter, so he jumped straight ahead to the get his drinks. At this stage, Dick Clerkin had his fry and was moving onto the drinks area. When he seen Cavanagh ahead and breaking the traditional breakfast protocol he flipped and shoulder charged him. It all kicked off from there and several sausages and eggs got thrown.

Of course it was the hotels fault for failing to have clear controls on place and the breakfast manager has lost his job.

So it kicks off next weekend, don't be surprised.

ONeill

Dick threw a piece of cheese at Cavanagh. Sean turned around and shouted, "That's not very mature!"
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fuzzman

Bingo

Quote from: ONeill on June 09, 2014, 01:27:32 PM
Dick threw a piece of cheese at Cavanagh. Sean turned around and shouted, "That's not very mature!"

Lies, firstly if Dick threw it, it would have missed...comfortably. But Cavanagh would have threw himself to the floor anyway and rolled about a bit.

Fuzzman

Who do ye Armagh boys want in the next round?
I see ye were getting ready for the marching season yesterday behind the Cavan flag
I hope there will be none of that in the next round.

armaghniac

Quote from: Fuzzman on June 09, 2014, 03:45:10 PM

I'm sure the men of Armagh would like to do unto Tyrone as the ladies of Armagh did yesterday. But I think we'll get Monaghan.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

BartSimpson

Quote from: ONeill on June 09, 2014, 01:27:32 PM
How dairy
guwan the parish

GrandMasterFlash

Quote from: armaghniac on June 09, 2014, 03:52:57 PM

I'm sure the men of Armagh would like to do unto Tyrone as the ladies of Armagh did yesterday. But I think we'll get Monaghan.

Please, please, please don't degrade this to a Tyrone/Armagh 'my Da's bigger than yours' thread, I beg you.. Ten years of that on here was more than ample for us...  ???

BennyHarp

Quote from: GrandMasterFlash on June 09, 2014, 11:02:21 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on June 09, 2014, 03:52:57 PM

Please, please, please don't degrade this to a Tyrone/Armagh 'my Da's bigger than yours' thread, I beg you.. Ten years of that on here was more than ample for us...  ???

Yes, but Diarmuid Marsden did deserve to get sent off!
That was never a square ball!!

rrhf

Yes he struck but it's not right to call anyone a thug. No more of that...

Redhand Santa

I wonder have the Armagh fans ever been able to build up the courage to watch the match again and see the strike! I can only assume most of them didn't and hence in their own we world he never lifted a hand.

GrandMasterFlash

Quote from: Redhand Santa on June 10, 2014, 07:46:29 AM
I wonder have the Armagh fans ever been able to build up the courage to watch the match again and see the strike! I can only assume most of them didn't and hence in their own we world he never lifted a hand.

I wonder have you ever been able to build up the courage to let it go? You won 3, they won 1, you are brilliant, they are not, debate closed.

Take it elsewhere if you must, the schoolyard perhaps..

Redhand Santa

I wasn't being too serious - your easily annoyed! Seems to be a lot of tension among the Monaghan fans at the minute.

WT4E

Anyone got anything about the match to say?

Any inside goss on how training etc is going?