Sham Colleges

Started by foxcommander, May 16, 2014, 09:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: foxcommander on May 20, 2014, 03:50:38 AM
Quote from: muppet on May 17, 2014, 09:03:28 PM

He didn't.

That's why I said this: "So I have to presume we are talking about immigrants from outside the EU?"

Absolutely - people within the EU have rights to be in the country and work. We have the same in theirs.
There is a finite amount of people the EU can support as well as how many Ireland can look after. We aren't doing a great job looking after our own to begin with

If some of these colleges are abusing their positions and the immigration procedures they should be dealt with.

Regarding immigration overall I am caught between the 'I have to pay for these people' and the 'but Ireland send more immigrants out to the world than most countries' arguments.
MWWSI 2017

foxcommander

Quote from: muppet on May 21, 2014, 02:45:18 PM
If some of these colleges are abusing their positions and the immigration procedures they should be dealt with.

Regarding immigration overall I am caught between the 'I have to pay for these people' and the 'but Ireland send more immigrants out to the world than most countries' arguments.

I'd have the same attitude to any irish person who is in the USA/Canada/Australia/other illegally. If they haven't got the proper authorisation to be there then they should be turfed out.

I don't know of irish claiming welfare benefits/housing when going to other countries though. Maybe someone can correct me.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

foxcommander

Quote from: armaghniac on May 21, 2014, 05:33:41 PM
Did you write this?

Ha! no, but it's realistic in my own lifetime. 2050 might not be so ambitious for the lefty, educate-together crew!

Hardy

Is it that all the nazi nutjobs are illiterate or all the illiterates are nazi nutjobs?

lynchbhoy

Obv sham college 'graduates'  :D

muppet

Quote from: Hardy on May 21, 2014, 06:16:54 PM
Is it that all the nazi nutjobs are illiterate or all the illiterates are nazi nutjobs?

Only in their 'OW' country.
MWWSI 2017

armaghniac

In fairness, the immigration of educated foreigners often diminishes the prospects of illiterate locals.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

muppet

Quote from: armaghniac on May 22, 2014, 03:08:25 PM

In fairness, the immigration of educated foreigners often diminishes the prospects of illiterate locals.

Yes and this can provide a fruitful bounty for ultra-nationalist movements.
MWWSI 2017

foxcommander

Quote from: muppet on May 22, 2014, 03:48:53 PM

Which is why a balanced approach to immigration is required to ensure that the local population have a fair shot at gaining employment for jobs they are capable for and to earn a decent wage. Mass immigration drives down wages due to cheap labour. I know many people who lost their jobs because of this.
You would see less resentment from local populations if they had a fair chance.

muppet

Quote from: foxcommander on May 22, 2014, 04:52:31 PM

Which is why a balanced approach to immigration is required to ensure that the local population have a fair shot at gaining employment for jobs they are capable for and to earn a decent wage. Mass immigration drives down wages due to cheap labour. I know many people who lost their jobs because of this.

What country would that be in?
MWWSI 2017

foxcommander

Quote from: muppet on May 22, 2014, 05:45:35 PM

Have a good guess..

muppet

Quote from: foxcommander on May 22, 2014, 05:48:13 PM

Have a good guess..

Well there aren't many serious commentators blaming immigration for the astonishing rise in unemployment in the 26.

So i'm guessing the 6?
MWWSI 2017

foxcommander

Quote from: muppet on May 22, 2014, 05:51:14 PM

Have a good guess..

Well there aren't many serious commentators blaming immigration for the astonishing rise in unemployment in the 26.

So i'm guessing the 6?

26. maybe because no-one wants to admit it - the government seem to keep it quiet.
or maybe you've missed the fact that 250,000 have left the country due to lack of work?

muppet

Quote from: foxcommander on May 22, 2014, 05:54:33 PM
Quote from: muppet on May 22, 2014, 05:51:14 PM

Have a good guess..

So i'm guessing the 6?

26. maybe because no-one wants to admit it - the government seem to keep it quiet.
or maybe you've missed the fact that 250,000 have left the country due to lack of work?

Ah right.

So the high unemployment in the south is down to immigrants and the Government want to 'keep it quiet'.

MWWSI 2017