Neil Francis and gay sportspeople

Started by seafoid, February 19, 2014, 07:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cold tea

I know men can't conceive and give birth or has that changed?

Cold tea

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on February 26, 2014, 05:49:58 PM
Quote from: Cold tea on February 26, 2014, 05:41:11 PM
Quote from: Mayo4Sam on February 26, 2014, 04:49:28 PM
Quote from: Cold tea on February 26, 2014, 04:42:57 PM
And I don't care about any adults sexual preference, it's the last time I'll say it but say it again I will as you are obviously can't understand English.  But gay me shouldn't be allowed to adopt children.

Ha, ha Froidian slip me thinks

What a come ballbag, u really are the most dislikeable person on here and thats saying something

You know f**k all about me ballbag, so dry your eyes d**khead.  :-*

I know you're a bigoted young lad who isnt liked on-line and I'd imagine off line isnt going too well either

You know all this because off some random posts on a message board, you're some genius bet you are quite the man, what have you 4590 face book friends.   ;)

Sea The Stars

It's remarkable how Cold Tea hasn't been banned yet. I think most people are in agreement regarding his contributions to this thread - seem to recall he courted controversy on the Athlone child rapist thread too. The ironic thing is his 1st post on this thread he mentioned attention seekers!

Cold Tea - genuinely you need to stop posting on this thread. You also need to think about what your saying here and if you think it's right or acceptable. Honestly think you might have some underlying issue going on. Definitely insecure about something I think!

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Cold tea on February 26, 2014, 06:00:25 PM

You said "nature intended" and ....."would have allowed for that in evolution that is FACT"

Evolution does not work with an intended end goal.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Cold tea on February 26, 2014, 06:02:22 PM
Quote from: Mayo4Sam on February 26, 2014, 05:49:58 PM
Quote from: Cold tea on February 26, 2014, 05:41:11 PM
Quote from: Mayo4Sam on February 26, 2014, 04:49:28 PM
Quote from: Cold tea on February 26, 2014, 04:42:57 PM
And I don't care about any adults sexual preference, it's the last time I'll say it but say it again I will as you are obviously can't understand English.  But gay me shouldn't be allowed to adopt children.

Ha, ha Froidian slip me thinks

What a come ballbag, u really are the most dislikeable person on here and thats saying something

You know f**k all about me ballbag, so dry your eyes d**khead.  :-*

I know you're a bigoted young lad who isnt liked on-line and I'd imagine off line isnt going too well either

You know all this because off some random posts on a message board, you're some genius bet you are quite the man, what have you 4590 face book friends.   ;)

4,590 Facebook friends is 4'590 more than your imaginary friend  ;)
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

BennyCake

Cold tea doesn't think gays should adopt children. Where's the problem with that? He's entitled to his opinion. Just because you disagree, doesn't mean he's anti-gay or homophobic.

J70

Quote from: Cold tea on February 26, 2014, 05:52:58 PM
Seriously your hypocrisy knows no bounds, by the sounds of it you have no problem with anyone's views unless they aren't yours.

What part of "unless they adversely impact" do you not understand?

And totally silent on my last paragraph. What a shock!

If nature intended men to be mummy's it would have allowed for that in evolution
Evolution is powered by variation acted upon by natural selection. There is lots of variety in nature, sexual orientation being one of those traits and not confined to humans. Besides, if reduced odds of passing on genes is your rationale for opposing same sex parenting, should we bar sick people from being parents? Chances are they're not going to survive to see their kids into adulthood. Why would you put their kids through that trauma? What about people who need fertility treatment? Test tubes babies are not natural. by your definition. And their kids are going to get some abuse on the playground when the bullies find out!

that is fact so get over it and your own hypocrisy kid, you are full of anger, maybe you should get a big man hug, heganboy would gave you one, and a hug, mayoforsam also seems up for it!

Nice.

J70

Quote from: Cold tea on February 26, 2014, 06:00:25 PM

Neither can many women, yet you don't oppose them adopting.

The Iceman

This is turning into school boy bickering at the lunch table.

Can a Mod not just lock it up?
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Puckoon

Just for the record - there needs to be a total distinction between the biological requirements for reproduction Vs the multitude of requirements necessary for succeessful parenting.

Maguire01

Quote from: BennyCake on February 26, 2014, 06:22:55 PM
Cold tea doesn't think gays should adopt children. Where's the problem with that? He's entitled to his opinion. Just because you disagree, doesn't mean he's anti-gay or homophobic.
His language and logic would suggest he is.

Cold tea

Quote from: Maguire01 on February 26, 2014, 07:26:43 PM

No people would to think I am because I don't think two gay men should adopt a child. 

Cold tea

Quote from: Sea The Stars on February 26, 2014, 06:07:22 PM
It's remarkable how Cold Tea hasn't been banned yet. I think most people are in agreement regarding his contributions to this thread - seem to recall he courted controversy on the Athlone child rapist thread too. The ironic thing is his 1st post on this thread he mentioned attention seekers!

Cold Tea - genuinely you need to stop posting on this thread. You also need to think about what your saying here and if you think it's right or acceptable. Honestly think you might have some underlying issue going on. Definitely insecure about something I think!

I think there is a button you can use to report me and ask for me to be banned, work away kid.  Not such a simple button for a child mentally affected by being raised by two gay men however.

Maguire01

Quote from: Cold tea on February 26, 2014, 07:28:19 PM
Quote from: Maguire01 on February 26, 2014, 07:26:43 PM

No people would to think I am because I don't think two gay men should adopt a child.
You made numerous posts on the explicit sexual activity that two gay men may get up to. Totally irrelevant. You failed to provide any proper logic as to why two mean would be any less suitable as parents than two gay women, or indeed one man who was widowed.

Maguire01

Quote from: Cold tea on February 26, 2014, 07:29:54 PM
Quote from: Sea The Stars on February 26, 2014, 06:07:22 PM

I think there is a button you can use to report me and ask for me to be banned, work away kid.  Not such a simple button for a child mentally affected by being raised by two gay men however.
You still haven't detailed how the child would be affected. Apart from by bullying. Probably from children who have been influenced by homophobic parents.