Boxing Day

Started by Eamonnca1, December 26, 2013, 11:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

They should rename it "Bookies Day"
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

quit yo jibbajabba

said 5-12yrs on mine. did it in half an hour - feeling smug 8)

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on December 26, 2014, 02:35:12 PM
said 5-12yrs on mine. did it in half an hour - feeling smug 8)

You do realise....no, nevermind!

Milltown Row2

Electrical box keeps tripping!! Lucky enough I've found fault and had dinner made for 12! But I've located problem to dishwasher (not her indoors) but when I turn it on it trips kitchen plugs.... What can I do (other than keep dishwasher off) Laoislad can help ;D...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

armaghniac

Plug the dishwasher into an extension lead on the living room plugs, that way your dinner will get cooked but you will have the films on TV interrupted.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Milltown Row2

Everything is working provided I don't turn the dishwasher on!!!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

armaghniac

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 26, 2014, 08:47:09 PM

Then you need one of these

Tony Baloney

Wash them in the sink. You know like in the old days.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 26, 2014, 09:08:30 PM
Wash them in the sink. You know like in the old days.

Currently doing lol.... I'll be off to England soon so wont be my problem lol! But why is it tripping lol

CD

My day started with building a Lego castle and drinking copious quantities of tea. Then off to the in laws where I didn't have to dip and was fed and watered like a king. Home, dressed a few Barbies, read a book or two and now ensconced on the sofa with a couple of fingers of Jameson and Ron burgundy on the box.
Love Boxing Day!  ;D
Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!

armaghniac

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 26, 2014, 09:23:29 PM
Currently doing lol.... I'll be off to England soon so wont be my problem lol! But why is it tripping lol

England eh, that would explain why this is in the Boxing Day thread.

Throw ball

Had the same problem about a month ago. Cost £70 to get it fixed including part. Still no idea what it was though.

Eamonnca1

What are yiz all doing on this Boxing Day then? I always liked Boxing Day. Boxing Day is a time of relaxation and not being in any particular rush to get anything done.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on December 26, 2015, 07:56:48 PM
What are yiz all doing on this Boxing Day then? I always liked Boxing Day. Boxing Day is a time of relaxation and not being in any particular rush to get anything done.

Split house today, boxing day yokes in one corner, St Stephens yokes in the other!!