Donegal on slippery slope?

Started by ck, April 08, 2013, 09:06:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

heffo

Quote from: haranguerer on April 18, 2013, 06:08:19 PM
Ffs squire, heffo, wise up. Do you really doubt it happened? I don't. It could have been any co, but it was Dublin. You're doing yourselves no favours hedging round the issue giving out about how it came out. So f**king what how it came out? At least pretend to be able to be objective, if situations were reversed itd be the worst thing ever happened in the history of the GAA. Hound (I think it was) aright then, if 3 months only = 3 matches or whatever, then I've changed my mind, ban him for at least the rest of the season. It's a scummy dangerous act that deserves it

I think I've been pretty consistent since the issue first arose that I want to see a ban for the player involved if the incident occured.

I want to let the investigation take it's course.

I won't take lectures from posters who's counties/players are sent out to behave like cornerboys to get a reaction from players and to get them sent off though.

Ohtoohtobe

If it's proven he bit a player, it should be a season-long ban. That's a very big 'if' though.

orangeman

Quote from: Ohtoohtobe on April 19, 2013, 09:12:43 AM
If it's proven he bit a player, it should be a season-long ban. That's a very big 'if' though.

What about the rules ?

BluestackBoy

Quote from: heffo on April 19, 2013, 09:09:35 AM

I think I've been pretty consistent since the issue first arose that I want to see a ban for the player involved if the incident occured.

I won't take lectures from posters who's counties/players are sent out to behave like cornerboys to get a reaction from players and to get them sent off though.

Wheras Dubs are all as pure as the driven snow & would never engage in any of the so called "dark arts".
For what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world & loses his soul.

heffo

Quote from: BluestackBoy on April 19, 2013, 12:52:58 PM

Wheras Dubs are all as pure as the driven snow & would never engage in any of the so called "dark arts".

Never said that. Two faced piety is a little hard to stomach though.

cornerback

Quote from: haranguerer on April 18, 2013, 06:08:19 PM
Ffs squire, heffo, wise up. Do you really doubt it happened? I don't. It could have been any co, but it was Dublin. You're doing yourselves no favours hedging round the issue giving out about how it came out. So f**king what how it came out? At least pretend to be able to be objective, if situations were reversed itd be the worst thing ever happened in the history of the GAA. Hound (I think it was) aright then, if 3 months only = 3 matches or whatever, then I've changed my mind, ban him for at least the rest of the season. It's a scummy dangerous act that deserves it

And are you allowed to lecture others:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh6YQBgD-0A

J70

Quote from: BluestackBoy on April 19, 2013, 12:52:58 PM

So McBrearty or other Donegal players have bitten Dublin players in the past?

BluestackBoy

For what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world & loses his soul.

muppet

Quote from: orangeman on April 19, 2013, 09:28:25 AM
Quote from: Ohtoohtobe on April 19, 2013, 09:12:43 AM

What about the rules ?

The rules should probably get a season long ban too.
MWWSI 2017

LeoMc

I wonder does Ivanovic have a laceration or a bruise?

johnneycool

Quote from: LeoMc on April 21, 2013, 10:18:49 PM

The skin wasn't broken according to two Liverpool supporters at work, not sure if that helps you though!

Hound

Quote from: LeoMc on April 21, 2013, 10:18:49 PM
Neither! According to the Irish Times today, there was no mark left.

haranguerer

Was O'Briens appeal not supposed to be last night? Not much word of it if so.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Case dismissed.....................................The supposed bite mark\bruise did not match the teeth mould of the player Mc Brearty accused

Disgraceful lies from the donegal camp