bad movie thread

Started by cadence, September 16, 2012, 08:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cadence

been getting into truly bad movies of late. any real stinkers, post links to them in here.

fatal deviation. irish martial arts movie set in trim. what were they thinking?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPne3Wh0lqk

thewobbler

The Happening is, by some distance, the worst movie I've ever seen. It's a regular on Film4 if you haven't had the pleasure.

Onion Bag

The worse I've ever seen is film called dead meat, a film about zombies walking round co Leitrim. The locals bating the shite out of them with hurls
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

cadence

Quote from: thewobbler on September 16, 2012, 08:48:57 PM
The Happening is, by some distance, the worst movie I've ever seen. It's a regular on Film4 if you haven't had the pleasure.

oh, haven't heard of that one. fatal deviation is a gas crack, you'll love it.

have you seen "the room", or "birdemic: shock and terror"? worse shit ever standard.

cadence

Quote from: Onion Bag on September 16, 2012, 08:57:51 PM
The worse I've ever seen is film called dead meat, a film about zombies walking round co Leitrim. The locals bating the shite out of them with hurls

no way! that i have to see. hopefully it'll be on youtube!!

turk

Quote from: cadence on September 16, 2012, 08:46:59 PM
been getting into truly bad movies of late. any real stinkers, post links to them in here.

fatal deviation. irish martial arts movie set in trim. what were they thinking?!

This film is well worth a look! Great scene in the pub and in the supermarket. The lead villain played by that old guy is excellent. Mickey Graham gives a tour de force

The martial arts tournament featuring Graham Geraghty - "They are no rules!!"

Highly recommended.

Armaghgeddon

Solo - Martial Arts movie that is just pathetic.

cadence

Quote from: turk on September 16, 2012, 09:04:58 PM
Quote from: cadence on September 16, 2012, 08:46:59 PM

This film is well worth a look! Great scene in the pub and in the supermarket. The lead villain played by that old guy is excellent. Mickey Graham gives a tour de force

The martial arts tournament featuring Graham Geraghty - "They are no rules!!"

Highly recommended.

aye and also has mickey from boyzone!

All of a Sludden

The Bourne Legacy. Five minutes in, Bourne has been spotted in Manhattan, so I think its about to get going. Forty five minutes in and still no sign of Bourne so I says to the Mrs, when are we going to see Bourne, after all it is The Bourne Legacy and she looked at me like I had two heads ffs.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Tony Baloney

Pretty much every film of 2012 could fall into this thread.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: All of a Sludden on September 16, 2012, 09:18:37 PM
The Bourne Legacy. Five minutes in, Bourne has been spotted in Manhattan, so I think its about to get going. Forty five minutes in and still no sign of Bourne so I says to the Mrs, when are we going to see Bourne, after all it is The Bourne Legacy and she looked at me like I had two heads ffs.
Unfair to blame the film for your own stupidity  ;D

All of a Sludden

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 16, 2012, 09:20:49 PM
Quote from: All of a Sludden on September 16, 2012, 09:18:37 PM
Unfair to blame the film for your own stupidity  ;D

It was the most predictable, boring nonsense ever, I got dragged along to see it. I expected The Bourne Legacy to at least feature Jason Bourne.  When you go to watch Spiderman you would expect to see Spiderman in the movie.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

cadence

bourne legacy is bad, but by really bad standards it doesn't cut it, not by a long shot. it has things like character development and acting in it.

screenexile

Films I hate:

Love Actually
Bruno
Magnolia

That's just off the top of my head I'm sure mite will come to me.

The Worker

Sidekicks starring chuck Norris.