Dublin v Mayo - AISF

Started by Jinxy, August 04, 2012, 08:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Collins

Very open game for an AI semi. 32mins gone and already 15 points. Just hope Mayo don't give away a sloppy goal. Teams seem to do that vs Dublin.

Still think whoever wins this gets beat by Donegal in the final

seafoid

Come on Mayo. Give it bfhaca tu.

Captain Obvious

Look's like a Donegal v Mayo final.

Collins

Great half from Mayo  ;D

12-6 up

Have to say they are twice the team I thought they were at the start of the year. Just hope they can keep it up because the Dubs will come at them at 100mph for 15mins in the 2nd half. They need to continue doing what they are doing and not go into their shell to protect the lead.

stephenite

That's a great first half by Mayo.

No egos

screenexile

Dubs rattled completely. I thought they would have enough for Mayo but it looks like they are lacking the hunger for the fight here!

Along with that they have the wrong lads on the ball all the time MD McAuley, Cullen and Nolan have had chances to score points in that half and have passed them to others in worse positions. The one worrying thing for Mayo would be that hole they have at CHB. If the Dubs were at themselves they would be capitalising that.

omagh_gael

First ten of the second half are vital, if Mayo can tag on a point or two and concede no goals they should do it. Come on the green and red!

seafoid

Quote from: stephenite on September 02, 2012, 04:12:06 PM
That's a great first half by Mayo.

No egos
They are honest and they work hard and they can play football.
Great to see. Come on Mayo .

Ard-Rí

Come on Maigh Eo! The Dubs will come out sharp for this second half, survive the first 10 and survive the rest.
Ar son Éireann Gaelaí

DuffleKing

Jeez I couldn't play with Connolly. Pissing away chances that lads are busting their bollox to create. He takes the me fein option every time and looks like he couldn't give a shite that he's wasting hard earned scoring opportunities.

stephenite

Quote from: Ard-Rí on September 02, 2012, 04:17:28 PM
Come on Maigh Eo! The Dubs will come out sharp for this second half, survive the first 10 and survive the rest.

Long way to go, survive the first 20 minutes!!!

seafoid

81000 people at the match. I wonder how many Dubs.

Hardy

Dunno if Mayo can keep this up. They've used up a game's worth of energy and everything has gone right for them. Very impressive. But if Dublin get a bit of momentum it'll be hard for Mayo to get the initiative back. Dublin still for me, because they're still physically the stronger and it'll tell in time. But they'll need a goal.

ardchieftain

When you see Bernard Brogan winning possession and laying it off immediately you just know there's something not quite right in that Dublin team. Mayo can only throw it away now but i doubt they will. Should be a crackin' 2nd half.

Hardy

Quote from: DuffleKing on September 02, 2012, 04:18:34 PM
Jeez I couldn't play with Connolly. Pissing away chances that lads are busting their bollox to create. He takes the me fein option every time and looks like he couldn't give a shite that he's wasting hard earned scoring opportunities.

The alternative view is that at least he has the balls to take responsibility and he has little enough help or options at times.