Another day, another Republican Atrocity goes (conveniently) unremembered...

Started by Evil Genius, July 31, 2012, 03:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saffron sam2

the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Nally Stand

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on July 31, 2012, 06:32:22 PM
I don't know why you folk still jump to this lunatic's bait. I've been ignoring his posts for months now. An odd time, if I'm not logged in, I have to glance at his rambling diatribes as I move between posts and I think what a sad person this guy must be spending, as he does, such large amounts of time analysing posts and responding to every point made line by line. By the way did he ever respond to SS's request for him to explain why every Irishman should watch the Bloody Friday documentary?

Fair point. I generally ignore his cheap pathetic point scoring posts/threads myself but I just couldn't resist asking him how it is he feels a topic mentioned on 27 29 threads on this site, and regularly in the local media in the past two years, can be described as forgotten. He hasn't answered that yet though. His insistence on using threads like this to bait others for what he calls their "indifference" to victims from "the other side" is especially laughable after a quick peek through his history of created thread topics, and the fact that his first reason for taking an interest in the 'British State Collusion' thread is not to register sympathy with the victims of collusion, but rather to outline how he has "absolutely ZERO sympathy" for the "manner and timing" of the killing of Pat Finucane. Or as he calls him, "a sc**bag like Finucane".

Takes all sorts to make a world. Some are lowlifes, who are just best left ignored.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Forever Green

RIP to the victims of this tragedy and the Miami Showband victims

Evil Genius, you`re an arsehole. You must lead a very sad life

fitzroyalty

Quote from: Forever Green on July 31, 2012, 09:03:37 PM
RIP to the victims of this tragedy and the Miami Showband victims

Evil Genius, you`re an arsehole. You must lead a very sad life
Seconded. EG's contributions all have the same slant. I once thought he talked sense now and again but it's starting to become tedious.

stew

Quote from: Evil Genius on July 31, 2012, 04:36:19 PM
Quote from: camanchero on July 31, 2012, 04:09:24 PMWhile this is a sad event, I'd be careful with point scoring here evil myles- theres at least one member on this board with a relative that was killed in that blast.
Fair enough, though in my defence, my "point" is that it always seems to be atrocities by one side which get commemorated on this Board (and elsewhere), whilst the victims of all the countless other atrocities go unremarked.

So the Board Member bereaved at Claudy should know that he/she (and the other bereaved) are not completely forgotten, nor should their right to justice be ignored at the behest of guilty parties who have since assumed positions of influence.

My point is you neer start a thread when it was protestants who killed Catholics en masse, why is that?

As for that OWC crowd, they have short memories on that score two but they are masters at giving a child stick because she forgot to include a Norn iron flag in a blue Peter competion she won, for shame, for shame!

I for one do not want to be reminded of atrocities, I had an uncle who owned a bar in Armagh City, the wonderful loyalists came in and riddled the place and then through a bomb in for good measure, my uncle and a near neighbour was killed, the fact is loyalists and republicans were despicable in  that era and all too often the dead were innocent victims.

You should start athread about police collusion, the killing of Constable Campbell by his fellow constables, the murders that the UDR inflicted on the catholic population, you know, just for a bit of balance!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Gazzler

stew

Quote from: Gazzler on July 31, 2012, 09:32:55 PM
Quote from: saffron sam2 on July 31, 2012, 06:50:37 PM
Anniversary of the Miami showband massacre today also.

Conveniently forgotten by Evil Genius.

Thats because he is a twisted, bitter B******.

Miami showband anniversary is today as was pointed out here, question for the evil clampett, did you happen to start a thread on that?

Dougal Maguire

I can't believe it's taken you guys until now to catch this on. Did it never strike you that there was something sad, bitter and twisted about a person who comes onto a Message -board on a subject he has no interest in GAA, and posts one track stuff on it all the time? How did he find out about it? What takes him here? As I said the only solution is to ignore him.
Careful now

stew

Quote from: Dougal Maguire link=topic=22000.m sg1139806#msg1139806 date=1343769861
I can't believe it's taken you guys until now to catch this on. Did it never strike you that there was something sad, bitter and twisted about a person who comes onto a Message -board on a subject he has no interest in GAA, and posts one track stuff on it all the time? How did he find out about it? What takes him here? As I said the only solution is to ignore him.

He found out on OWC, aye them boys loved coming on here and stirring shite back in the day, wee eg is a modern day version of SBE and there was another cnut named rodger who came in and said some mighty bad shite and was bounced, he posted the same on owc and he got a stern warning from the former fenian, ie wee marty that rules the site with an iron fist, when it comes to Catholics that is!

I met wee marty in Chicago, had my picture taken with him under the guise of, ironically enough, Rodger, he was so drunk at the end of the game he could hardly stand up never mind speak, I had me arm around him and everything and to this day that picture sits in my basement.

Tony was some craic with them boys, that was the best of times on this board.

Agent Orange

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on July 31, 2012, 10:24:21 PM

Dont often agree with you Dougal, but this time you are almost bang on the money. I think he should be banned, he has no interest in Gaelic games and is only here to try to stir things up.

ziggysego

Sorry for throwing a wobbler earlier Hardy. I was at work and a little stressed. You got into the crosshairs and I snapped.
Testing Accessibility

dillinger

I can't speak for EG, but for me, as one off the resident Unionists on this site and firstly a G.A.A. fan,i remember that shameful event. R.I.P.

stew

Quote from: dillinger on August 01, 2012, 01:56:32 AM

I can't speak for EG, but for me, as one off the resident Unionists on this site and firstly a G.A.A. fan,i remember that shameful event. R.I.P.

Dillinger, they were both horrible atrocities, evil men killed innocent people, end of.

dillinger

Quote from: stew on August 01, 2012, 01:58:18 AM
Quote from: dillinger on August 01, 2012, 01:56:32 AM

Dillinger, they were both horrible atrocities, evil men killed innocent people, end of.
Sound words my friend.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

FFS ur begining to get as annoying as the remember 1981 brigade Evil G. Begining to lose alot of the respect I had for you. Your just so one sided, your no different to the likes as Nally.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.