Armagh Vs Down

Started by Uladh, March 20, 2007, 11:17:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uladh

twas on the bbc and rte teletext and websites last night

stew

I am delighted Marsden is back playing in the Orange again and he will give the team a much needed boost, I have backed us in the spreads and armagh are my bonus side so I need them to come through and I think they will.

speaking of the spreads I see bennydorano is creeping up the table and it would not surprise me if he went on to win it.

Theres the scud benny, I expect to overtake you this week. ;D
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Mourne Rover

The traffic on the main Newry to Crossmaglen road the last time that Armagh played Down there was dreadful, and the throw-in had to be delayed. Coming from Newry, does it make more sense to go to Dundalk and then take the Castleblaney road back towards Cross or is there an easier way ?

pintsofguinness

Well you could Mourne Rover, if you go to Dundalk you could head to Cross and come in the Dundalk road (where the Rangers ground is) or even the Culloville road, avoiding the Newry road.
Seems like an awful lot of traveling when you could just come early!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

For them that can't make it, it's on the radio today on www.fivefm.co.uk with the bol' Tigger commentating.
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

pintsofguinness

I think that advice can be given to anyone 5ivetimes.

How can anyone become so...what's the word?....well known? from wearing a tiger suit!  ffs

Uladh

Catch a grip. friend of mine was telling me for the cross game last week he was describing stuff that never happened... he never twigged people might have the tv on!

first class balloon. if five fm got someone decent to do the job they could do well with this.

did he play for armagh? surely you can work that one out on your own

Armagh4SamAgain

'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

behind the wire

is that commentator from carrickcruppen?
He who laughs last thinks the slowest

Oraisteach

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Quote from: 5iveTimes on March 25, 2007, 01:20:34 PM
Well at least Tigger is enthusiastic, the same cant be said for his Down counterpart on 5fm. He is boring.

Everytime there is a wide today, anyone listening to 5fm will be treated to a re-enactment of one of Tiggers points at that end of the field. Did he play for Armagh?

That boy commentating for Down is a Longford man, John Devenny.
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

aidanmcg33

that commentary is pathetic.

pintsofguinness

Good to get the win but hardly an encouraging performance.  Down were far superior in the first 20 minutes, I thought they were going to destroy us.  Same old story for Armagh, no half forward line, no half back line, McKeever and Donnelly roasted. I don't know how either lasted as long as they did.  Down's backs attacked at will too, no one working back.  Did Peadar Toal do something on Joe? 

Joe wasn't in the row at the sideline, I couldn't see who it was either, but I thought it was Kane?  I think it was him that was on the field in the first half shoving McDonnell? 

Louis the Red

QuoteSame old story for Armagh, no half forward line, no half back line, McKeever and Donnelly roasted. I don't know how either lasted as long as they did.

Radio Ulster said Donnelly was having his best ever game for Armagh, until he was stretchered off ??? ??? ???

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Louis the Red on March 25, 2007, 06:05:31 PM
QuoteSame old story for Armagh, no half forward line, no half back line, McKeever and Donnelly roasted. I don't know how either lasted as long as they did.

Radio Ulster said Donnelly was having his best ever game for Armagh, until he was stretchered off ??? ??? ???
Oh ffs  ::)