Tyrone club football

Started by Jinxy, November 13, 2011, 05:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shezam

Quote from: Bensars on November 17, 2011, 11:54:00 AM
I have difficulty with the banning spectators for life. Not  in how it is dispensed but more in relation to how it is upheld.

What stops anyone who is banned for life turning up at club or county games anywhere in the country , paying at gate, getting tickets through ticketmaster etc.?

Hasn't stopped the guy banned over the ladies incident i hear!!  ::)

screenexile

Quote from: NaomhBridAbú on November 17, 2011, 01:16:24 PM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on November 17, 2011, 07:27:07 AM
Disgraceful scenes. We have always known that Tyrone are a very unsporting county and this is further proof.

go away and f**k yourself, ye bog tramping ****

:D :D :D :D :D

Moortown Spuds

Gotta feel for the man, Im sure he wasnt being angelic but to actually sink your teeth into someone's ear is pretty scummy and I hope the culprit is prosecuted and jailed.

You can not persecute the two clubs over the head of wing nuts. There should be a sit down between  the two clubs and talk about ways in which this animosity can be put to bed.

HiMucker

Disgraceful scenes. We have always known that Tyrone are a very unsporting county and this is further proof.

Its decent Tyrone gaels like yourself thats getting their good name dragged through the mud because of the events from the last weekend  :D 

fitzroyalty

Get all the guilty parties and form a Carrickmore/Dromore select XV (players & supporters). Wait for the Australians to come for the next International Rules. Make the select XV play the Aussies. Sit back and enjoy them get a hiding.

Moortown Spuds

No good, Big Oz would beat lumps out of the Big Aussies! Plus the Dromore supporter would bite lumps out of them!

fitzroyalty

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on November 17, 2011, 02:08:24 PM
No good, Big Oz would beat lumps out of the Big Aussies! Plus the Dromore supporter would bite lumps out of them!
Well then only thing is to send them all out to Murtin for a 2 week disciplinary course!

NaomhBridAbú

Quote from: HiMucker on November 17, 2011, 01:50:10 PM

Its decent Tyrone gaels like yourself thats getting their good name dragged through the mud because of the events from the last weekend  :D

i know, and the last thing you need is some pious 'holier than thou' w**ker from Kerry, dropping his log into the fire - this problem is not localised to Carrickmore or Dromore, nor Tyrone. It's a blight to ALL PHYSICAL sports - that **** should stick to making green waist coats for american tourists.
in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. but he still only has one eye

BennyHarp

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on November 17, 2011, 01:49:14 PM
Gotta feel for the man, Im sure he wasnt being angelic but to actually sink your teeth into someone's ear is pretty scummy and I hope the culprit is prosecuted and jailed.

You can not persecute the two clubs over the head of wing nuts. There should be a sit down between  the two clubs and talk about ways in which this animosity can be put to bed.

I agree that you cant persecute a club over a few wing nuts - but at some point the county board has to take a stand. I'd ban the clubs involved if they dont name the main people involved and take action to ban these people from their own games for life. This ban should be enforced by the clubs -not the county board. What club wants a supporter who has bitten a man's ear off ffs??

Im in no way singling out the two clubs involved - this is not an excuse, but i've seen crowds get involved in violence in matches many times before, in fact when my own club played in an U16 Championship semi final back in 90s, where adults were swinging for kids, it was unreal - but it happens because people get away with it and its time an example was made.

If the Tyrone County Board took strong action here, made the clubs name the people involved and ban them for life with the previso that if they are seen at a club game again the club will face a 1 year ban. Hopefully then club members will enforce it and it will deter others in the future.

The problem with this is that after a year we have half the clubs in Tyrone banned!  ;)
That was never a square ball!!

Moortown Spuds

Quote from: fitzroyalty on November 17, 2011, 02:21:52 PM
Quote from: Moortown Spuds on November 17, 2011, 02:08:24 PM
Well then only thing is to send them all out to Murtin for a 2 week disciplinary course!

Or a two week course in Lurgan showing them how to re-direct the anger into something productive like stealing suitcases off trains.

screenexile

Quote from: NaomhBridAbú on November 17, 2011, 02:23:38 PM
Quote from: HiMucker on November 17, 2011, 01:50:10 PM

i know, and the last thing you need is some pious 'holier than thou' w**ker from Kerry, dropping his log into the fire - this problem is not localised to Carrickmore or Dromore, nor Tyrone. It's a blight to ALL PHYSICAL sports - that **** should stick to making green waist coats for american tourists.

Are you familiar with the term "WUM"?? Look it up sometime!!

new devil

Cops have just released a picture of the umbrella man

ONeill

Slightly harsh there. Many of the bogs have dried up.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Winnie Peg

Thought Kenny Archer's article and biased attack on Carricmore[was Dromore not involved in this also] was an absolute disgrace. But thyen what else would one expect from this third rate journalist. His previews and reports on games defies belief. The man just doesn't have a clue.

Radda bout yeee

Think he did mention Dromore v Clonoe too in the article!