Desperately seeking......

Started by gaagirl47, September 11, 2011, 07:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaagirl47

Hi there

First time on the board & I wondered if you guys could help me out !

I am looking for a GAA player ! No, a specific one !! Here's the story: Friend of mine was out a while back.. met guy .. guy & girl hit it off but drunken nights out being what they are they lost one another, no numbers were exchanged before the tragic event !! Anyway she still mentions this guy so he clearly made an impression.. they live in the same general ballpark but no sightings have been made to date...

I having faith in the power of the world wide web thought I might assist. His vital stats are as follows: Andrew/Andy, over 6 foot, blonde, late 20's, lives Blackrock/Booterstown, think he had twin brother (maybe Robert) & they both played GAA. Was not out that night so going on hearsay...

If anyone could identify this guy & give me the heads up where he hangs out I could play Mary Poppins (or the Fairy Godmother or something!)... Anyway thanks in advance !!

xx

Gaagirl47

Gold

"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Muzz

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

tommysmith

Stick up some pics of yourself and the friend and sure he might be a poster here and recognise the pair of ya !

4father

Forever Green

Quote from: tommysmith on September 11, 2011, 08:09:21 PM
Stick up some pics of yourself and the friend and sure he might be a poster here and recognise the pair of ya !

This

Tony Baloney

Quote from: gaagirl47 on September 11, 2011, 07:41:27 PM
Hi there

First time on the board & I wondered if you guys could help me out !

I am looking for a GAA player ! No, a specific one !! Here's the story: Friend of mine was out a while back.. met guy .. guy & girl hit it off but drunken nights out being what they are they lost one another, no numbers were exchanged before the tragic event !! Anyway she still mentions this guy so he clearly made an impression.. they live in the same general ballpark but no sightings have been made to date...

I having faith in the power of the world wide web thought I might assist. His vital stats are as follows: Andrew/Andy, over 6 foot, blonde, late 20's, lives Blackrock/Booterstown, think he had twin brother (maybe Robert) & they both played GAA. Was not out that night so going on hearsay...

If anyone could identify this guy & give me the heads up where he hangs out I could play Mary Poppins (or the Fairy Godmother or something!)... Anyway thanks in advance !!

xx

Gaagirl47
I hope the hoors wife isnt a member of the gaaboard ;)

maggie

You didn't say where she met him out?
I have a similar tale of woe. It happened last year, the saturday before the All-Ireland final. We were down for the minors and went to coppers the sat nite (as u do). Anyways met a lovely cork farmer called pat. I had a ticket for the hill as did he. Actually think he had a twin bro as well who was in Oz but came home for the match and to do best man at a wedding. Anyways, the long and short of it was that I didn't come across him again :'(. Hope ur friend fares better.   

ziggysego

I need to get myself to Copperface Jacks.
Testing Accessibility

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

ludermor

Quote from: maggie on September 11, 2011, 08:44:23 PM
I have a similar tale of woe. It happened last year, the saturday before the All-Ireland final. We were down for the minors and went to coppers the sat nite (as u do). Anyways met a lovely cork farmer called pat. I had a ticket for the hill as did he. Actually think he had a twin bro as well who was in Oz but came home for the match and to do best man at a wedding. Anyways, the long and short of it was that I didn't come across him again :'(. Hope ur friend fares better.
That could have been messy

Hoof Hearted

would that not be illegal
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

illdecide

Quote from: ludermor on September 11, 2011, 09:10:40 PM
That could have been messy

What was it like when she came across him the first time ;) (Maggie i know it's childish but it's the only craic we get these days)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch