Champions League 2011/12

Started by ildanach, August 24, 2011, 10:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Worker


Declan

Some goal by Chelsea - game on

Captain Obvious

2-1 fine finish in fairness.

orangeman


Dinny Breen

Cracking last 20 mins..

EBJT what an eejit...
#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

What a second half in store. Even if Barca score, they'll be nervous.

This is like the Arsenal game last year when RVP got the line.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

orangeman

Danny Mills at the Nou Camp on BBC Radio 5 live, BBC Radio 5 live
On John Terry's red card: "It is a soft sending off but he's tried a bit of intimidation and raised his knee to let him know he is around. It is old fashioned centre-half play. I think it's maybe a booking but I can see why the officials have given it."



lol

Gazzler

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on April 24, 2012, 09:48:42 AM
I don't be on here much now since I left school  ;D, but I see Senes Erzik who appoints referees to CL's games has handed a first ever CL knockout game to his fellow Turk Cuneyt Cakir!

Senes Erzik former employees, and who he still works for at times, is UNICEF. Just an observation!

Yeah but I heard the 4th official owns a Samsung mobile phone so that evens it all out.

Shamrock Shore

Of course it was a red card FFS. Smashing Chelsea goal.

EC Unique

Should be an interesting 2nd half. Really hope Chelsea get through, lol at JT.

ross4life

As it stands Chelsea are going through to the final but they will need to score again as it's unlikely they will Keep Barca out in 2nd half with that makeshift back line.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Gazzler

Quote from: ross4life on April 24, 2012, 08:42:21 PM
As it stands Chelsea are going through to the final but they will need to score again as it's unlikely they will Keep Barca out in 2nd half with that makeshift back line.

It has to be said you have a great grasp of the obvious.

ross4life

Quote from: Gazzler on April 24, 2012, 08:43:26 PM
Quote from: ross4life on April 24, 2012, 08:42:21 PM
As it stands Chelsea are going through to the final but they will need to score again as it's unlikely they will Keep Barca out in 2nd half with that makeshift back line.

It has to be said you have a great grasp of the obvious.
Thanks Captain.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

EC Unique

Watching the replays what the f**k was he at. Stupid, stupid cnut. If I were a Chelsea fan/player I would be raging with him. Must have been a total rush of blood but he is a hateful heure so lol at him.

Dinny Breen

It would almost be nice to see Chelsea qualify just so EBJT will miss it...
#newbridgeornowhere