Roscommon v Tyrone

Started by EC Unique, July 20, 2011, 12:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyssam5

tyssam5

C Cav fisted point.
Kilbride point 1-8 a piece. Sounds like big Joe getting a hard time.

tyssam5

2nd easy free missing by Shine

Fuzzman

According to Newstalk it's been a very exciting half. Very open game with Tyrone certainly finding it hard going. Sean C just got his 3rd point to lead by a point at half time

moysider

Sounds like a cracking good game listening to shannonside s 'Wild' Willie Hegarty. Sounds like it s goin to be shootout. Shine has missed easy frees for him but he can do that.

del_carroll

Yeah, Shine wil always miss 2 or 3 handy ones every game. Usually doesn't let it affect him though.

Good to see the Rossies putting up a battle....unlikely they will hit another 9 wides in the second and come away with a win though.

leenie

shine and kilbride need to be covered more..... seems like a cracker.... i wish i was there, god damn commitments  :-[
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Aaron Boone

Big Joe struggling at FB. Midfield also under fierce pressure from the Rossies.

imtommygunn

Wwhere is Justin McMahon??

Big Joe is not a full back. He's a ball player.

moysider

Quote from: Aaron Boone on July 30, 2011, 05:00:41 PM
Big Joe struggling at FB. Midfield also under fierce pressure from the Rossies.

Sounds like it. But Finneran wont be able to track Cavanagh and Sean will be able to attack with abandon as he doesn t have to worry about Finneran getting too far forward himself. Finneran will dominate in the air though but Ros need somebody to pick up Kavanagh s runs or it ll cost them the game. He s on 1-3 already.

TyroneRahilly

Now regretting not goin to the game, sounds like a great game. I'm not as confident as I was before the game, hope mickey makes some changes to the midfield area.

TyroneRahilly

Good to see mugsy coming on, don't agree with taking coney off though.

leenie

mugsy and dooher on, tommy mcguigan and cooney off

randomtask

leenie

rossies 1-9

tyrone 1-12

40mins on the clock....