Ger Loughnane battling leukaemia - Independent

Started by muppet, June 27, 2011, 11:54:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/ger-loughnane-battling-leukaemia-2806727.html

@SBBinashui If there is one man who can make cancer cry & regret it's own existence it's Ger Loughnane! Ag smaoineamh ort a shean-chara

Best wishes Ger.
MWWSI 2017

AZOffaly

Heard this in the car this morning alright, and got a bit of a land. Ger is a larger than life character, and hopefully he can win this battle.

Sean3

The best of luck to Ger in this fight. I hope he pulls through and is with us for many years to come.

Galwaybhoy

Very sad news.  Hopfully he can battle through this.  I wish Ger, his family and friends the very best.

orangeman

If there is one man who can make cancer cry & regret it's own existence it's Ger Loughnane!

Brilliant tweet.

If anyone can, Ger can. Is feidir le Ger.

crossdoesitbest

Ger was never afraid of a fight and i wish him good luck with this one! Sad news but he'll beat it!

Reillers

Very sad news, he's a massive character and I wish him all the best.

deiseach

We've had our differences over the years but despite (because of?) that he's an absolute legend. Best wishes to all concerned

AQMP

All the best to Ger, great hurling man who has given many unforgettable moments over the past 15 years.

Hope everything turns out best.

Milltown Row2

Yes an outstanding character who drove his  county to two All Ireland's

I wish him all the best during this terrible time
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ross4life

Hopefully he pulls through Best wishes Ger.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Forever Green

Best of luck to Ger. A great servant to the game of hurling

Rossfan

Best wishes and hope to hear you back on RTE as soon as possible.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Ash Smoker

naka

great man, hopefully he battles through this