Vancouver Riots

Started by GalwayBayBoy, June 16, 2011, 04:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalwayBayBoy

SLIGONIAN

In all honesty they are dumbest people on earth, loads of photos with faces unmasked and there ruining there own city ::), theyll get banged up i presume. Just aswell Canada won gold in the winter olympics.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Nally Stand

There's a time and a place

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: Nally Stand on June 16, 2011, 05:11:46 PM

I saw that photo and thought what in the hell made them so horny with rioting all about them?
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

David McKeown

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on June 16, 2011, 04:52:15 PM
In all honesty they are dumbest people on earth, loads of photos with faces unmasked and there ruining there own city ::), theyll get banged up i presume. Just aswell Canada won gold in the winter olympics.

ESPN were saying last night before the game that all the liquor stores had closed early and a lot of shops had brought in reinforced shutters in case the cannucks lost. Does the city have a history of rioting or are they just really prepared?
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Capt Pat

They rioted when they lost in the Stanley cup in 94 as well. A lot of the American cities teams riot when they win.

Orior

Gotta get me one of those Vancoover shirts.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on June 16, 2011, 05:16:58 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on June 16, 2011, 05:11:46 PM

I saw that photo and thought what in the hell made them so horny with rioting all about them?

a dose of the horn is a dose of the horn, no matter what is going on around you.
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

theskull1

I wish yer man would put his trunchen away.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

mannix

In boston, who won the game they were screaming. USA,USA,USA. Workd champions again though only two countries take part, same as basketball and baseball, world champions?

Hardy

Let this be a warning to anyone thinking of going to Cavan next Saturday night.

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteIn boston, who won the game they were screaming. USA,USA,USA. Workd champions again though only two countries take part, same as basketball and baseball, world champions?

In the nine years I've been here - I've never heard the winners of the ice hockey referred to as World Champions.

Stanley Cup champions yes - but never World Champions