The roughest pub you have ever been in...

Started by 5 Sams, April 18, 2011, 07:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mackers

I was in Baird's pub, not far from Parkhead. Was standing having a p1ss in a urinal when a Scottish fella dropped the togs and had a sh1t in the urinal beside me................not pleasant.
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

5 Sams

Quote from: mackers on April 19, 2011, 04:11:07 PM
I was in Baird's pub, not far from Parkhead. Was standing having a p1ss in a urinal when a Scottish fella dropped the togs and had a sh1t in the urinal beside me................not pleasant.

At least he did it in the urinal....obviously a well mannered gasun...The Turnstiles beside Celtic Park is another rough spot. Classy barmaids though...all their tattoos are spelt right ;)
The Aristocrat Years

pebble-dasher

the emerald in dundalk on a wet tuesday evening, some craic

AbbeySider

FFS... that wins it   :o :D

ludermor

Quote from: hardstation on April 19, 2011, 02:24:14 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 19, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Quote from: Keyser soze on April 19, 2011, 02:01:02 PM
Jaysus yous are a wile crowd of oul pansies. Pats Bar and the Dockers rough pubs???? Yous should get out a bit more often.

Funny was thinking the same.  I have to say a few nights out round Ardoyne were enough for me!
Ardoyne Working Mens Club ('The League') is as rough a spot as you'll find in Belfast.
The Rebel's Rest on the Falls was a horrible hole too before it closed.
Pat's Bar, The Pigeon Club and the Dockers are alright.

Owenie's Bar in Dungloe has to be the most stinkin' boozer I've ever set foot in though, and I've been in some kips.
It must have been the crowd i was with so!i suppose ye would have been in the gang of coked up heroes wanting to hammer any lad that didnt have a scobie belfast accent

boojangles

Quote from: Canalman on April 19, 2011, 12:07:43 PM
Used to be a night club on O'Connell Street in Dublin (near Parnell monument) where the DJ was in a wire cage hanging from the ceiling....... had a retractable stairs for him to enter and exit. Forget the name of the place.......... only in it the once.

Frazers?? Not called that any more though. Was a rough enough spot the odd time I was in it.

gallsman

The Iceman

Quote from: AbbeySider on April 19, 2011, 04:51:15 PM

FFS... that wins it   :o :D

The Plough in Armagh didn't even have a toilet with a bowl before it was knocked through into the Coppersmith!!! All the shits were done in the urinal!
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

red hander

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Not actually rough, but filthy as f**k, is Blue Angel (the Raz) in Liverpool, bring your own toiletpaper and the toilets always have a pile of steaming shite up to the seat, floor swimming in piss.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Puckoon

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on April 19, 2011, 09:04:47 PM
Not actually rough, but filthy as f**k, is Blue Angel (the Raz) in Liverpool, bring your own toiletpaper and the toilets always have a pile of steaming shite up to the seat, floor swimming in piss.

Mighty spot for the tackling. Sheer Mighty.

5 Sams

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on April 19, 2011, 09:04:47 PM
Agree but what a spot for music...havent been there in 10 years....a complete dump....but I loved every minute...do you still get a drumstick lolly on the way out??
The Aristocrat Years

Puckoon

They give you the wee bowl of lemon lukewarm water like you get with the spare ribs on the way out.

lawnseed

theres one in new ross i visited once, there was this monster behind the bar with a huge head of red hair and a massive red beard one of the lads was telling me this lad fukd a guy through the window for giving him hassel. this on the face of it doesnt seem too bad except that the door was right next to the window :o
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Leo

Quote from: 5 Sams on April 19, 2011, 04:14:30 PM

At least he did it in the urinal....obviously a well mannered gasun...The Turnstiles beside Celtic Park is another rough spot. Classy barmaids though...all their tattoos are spelt right ;)
Any pub anywhere near Parkhead .... was in one owned by Yogi Bear Hughes of Celtic European Cup fame .... all the fiurniture was nailed to the floor, no glasses only pastic, optics secured behind steel shutters, 50's plus women all over the place full of vodka and opinions - real class our Celtic cousins - security guard on the toilets - wow!
Fierce tame altogether