sticky office labels. Help

Started by ardal, March 29, 2011, 11:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ardal

I'm trying to print onto little lables. The sort of thing you stick on the front of an envelope. The labels are 19 x 40mm, and I have an A5  sheet on windows I'd like to print off on one of these pages of Stickies (A5). How do I change the print options for this.

Tanks in advance

captain gobshite.

TacadoirArdMhacha

You have used 3 inches of sticky tape.

God bless you.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

muppet

Quote from: ardal on March 29, 2011, 11:44:50 AM
I'm trying to print onto little lables. The sort of thing you stick on the front of an envelope. The labels are 19 x 40mm, and I have an A5  sheet on windows I'd like to print off on one of these pages of Stickies (A5). How do I change the print options for this.

Tanks in advance

captain gobshite.

Long time since I did anything like that but I think you do it through Word rather than print options. Possibly use 'mail merge' or something like that.
MWWSI 2017

tyrone girl

I have it set on my comp as address labels and i just print that off onto the sticky sheet i have. Prob same thing

tyssam5

Quote from: ardal on March 29, 2011, 11:44:50 AM

Tanks in advance

captain gobshite.

Sounds like woman's work.

Tyrones own

I use a print master program for mine...not sure how it's done without the program :-\
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann