Martin Samuels Column

Started by hectorsheroes, March 23, 2011, 03:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hectorsheroes

What Martin Samuels thinks about the Irish attitude to the English rugby team and his interpretation of history and current events. I know its the Daily Mail and personally I don't read it but a friend sent me the link but its hardly surprising

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1369018/Martin-Samuel-Deafening-silence-ends-John-Terry-affair.html

Bingo

orangeman

Jesus lads but those grapes must be the sorest ever !

I knew it hurt them but not that much.

Martin Johnson is loved by all in Ireland. Does Samuels not realise how much he really is adored ?.

;D

quit yo jibbajabba

Jeees; i was sittin readin al that guff about terry, thinking "whats this tube actually tryin to say";
then scrolled down to the bottom; wtf??

thats some strong words bringin pedophile priests into a piece about rugby; shame on you samuels you big english buffoon

muppet

Sink low, sweet chariot.
Nike's men do fearsomely roam,
Sink low, sweet chariot,
Jonno wont be bringing it home.

MWWSI 2017

Poc me

fcukin hell what an article. I know it's the Daily Mail but surely someone must have thought we can't print that..........hold on.....yeah.....its the daily mail........why does anyone in Ireland buy it (or its rather offensively entitled 'Irish Daily Mail'? oh yeah...the free CD..........that rags my shite!!!

red hander

Interesting that it was Andrew Trimble who made the remarks, considering (not that it matters one iota) he is a Northern Prod, and would be considered to have no axe to grind re the historical wrongs visited on Ireland by the poorly put-upon English (aw, diddums, nobody likes us, Hollywood is always making their villains English with really bad teeth) ... for Samuel to immediately jump on Andrew Trimble's 'hatred' of the English as relating to history, as opposed to unbearable arrogance (you know, the sort of arrogance that makes you produce an ad celebrating becoming Grand Slam champions before you've even hammered the thick Irish) shows what an obese beardy English twat he really is

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: muppet on March 23, 2011, 04:11:56 PM
Sink low, sweet chariot.
Nike's men do fearsomely roam,
Sink low, sweet chariot,
Jonno wont be bringing it home.

Slavers Song.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: red hander on March 23, 2011, 05:30:17 PM
Interesting that it was Andrew Trimble who made the remarks, considering (not that it matters one iota) he is a Northern Prod, and would be considered to have no axe to grind re the historical wrongs visited on Ireland by the poorly put-upon English (aw, diddums, nobody likes us, Hollywood is always making their villains English with really bad teeth) ... for Samuel to immediately jump on Andrew Trimble's 'hatred' of the English as relating to history, as opposed to unbearable arrogance (you know, the sort of arrogance that makes you produce an ad celebrating becoming Grand Slam champions before you've even hammered the thick Irish) shows what an obese beardy English t**t he really is

Shows how the Arrogant English twat jumped on it without knowing anything about the man.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

imtommygunn

That paper is a rag and should be shut down. Not the first time disgraceful remarks have been made by it.

Sports journalist of the year my arse. Only a c**t would write something like that.

King Kenny

Wish I hadn't read that.  Prize c.nt.

thejuice

after reading your comments I think I'll not bother reading that. It'll just annoy myself. At least its the Daily Mail he writes for so easily avoidable and far away from the eyes of anyone with a stroke of intelligence.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: red hander on March 23, 2011, 05:30:17 PM
Interesting that it was Andrew Trimble who made the remarks, considering (not that it matters one iota) he is a Northern Prod, and would be considered to have no axe to grind re the historical wrongs visited on Ireland by the poorly put-upon English (aw, diddums, nobody likes us, Hollywood is always making their villains English with really bad teeth) ... for Samuel to immediately jump on Andrew Trimble's 'hatred' of the English as relating to history, as opposed to unbearable arrogance (you know, the sort of arrogance that makes you produce an ad celebrating becoming Grand Slam champions before you've even hammered the thick Irish) shows what an obese beardy English t**t he really is

I doubt O'Connell said much anyway apart from not wanting these f**kers to win a Grand Slam on our turf. I doubt he was reciting the 1916 proclamation every day after training.

Celt_Man

Tis Hatred surely...

I hate Ben Foden for taking Una Healy off our hands... bastard  >:( >:(

by the by, that section of the article is a disgrace
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

rosnarun

tis funny though to hear the Egg chasers singing about famine ships though. very few of our great rugby playing ancestors went short of a bowl of soup in those dark days
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere