TRAITORS

Started by mayogodhelpus@gmail.com, January 20, 2011, 09:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Thought I would redirect you to their website

http://www.fiannafail.ie/
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mylestheslasher

And I thought I'd redirect you to this....

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=6563.0

5. Creating facetious or duplicate topics
   It is very easy to post a duplicate thread topic, and is very understandable. People should, wherever possible, keep similar threads together, but this is sometimes not
   possible, or the other threads not seen. Again, perfectly understandable. This rule is in place to stop people deliberately and constantly posting spurious or similar threads,
   and blatantly disregarding the wishes of the GAA board community to keep these threads together.

Penalties. If a pattern of posting these threads emerges from an individual, a Warning will be given.
       Further offences will incur a 2 Day Ban, followed by a 5 Day Ban. Subsequent offences will incur repeated 5 Day Bans.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Is there a thread already existing about TRAITORS?

Maguire01

Yeah, these multiple threads are a pain in the arse.

ross4life

Common mayogodhelpus no need to start new thread on every FF thought you get?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: ross4life on January 20, 2011, 09:44:13 PM

O.K. the tins are finished, off to the pub to celebrate the fact that anyone, yes anyone but Fianna Fail will be in power before the end of March.

Rossfan

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on January 20, 2011, 09:46:03 PM
Quote from: ross4life on January 20, 2011, 09:44:13 PM

O.K. the tins are finished, off to the pub to celebrate the fact that anyone, yes anyone but Fianna Fail will be in power before the end of March.

Make sure you iron your blue shirt before you go out
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Right 2 deleted, but I think the FF treachery is a topic on its own. It has destroyed a nation, an island, a people, a culture and a dream and may even play the part in destroying a continent.

Rouge_Diablo

Anyone but FF but for gods sake anything but the treachery of fg, garett fitzgiveitup and all that. Someone once shat on the west, they eventually shat on the rest of us too

ballinaman

In the words of the great Kent Brockman....."democracy just doesn't work people!" :D

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

muppet

Quote from: ballinaman on January 20, 2011, 10:09:49 PM
In the words of the great Kent Brockman....."democracy just doesn't work people!" :D

It is just one of the weapons used to control people.

Where was democracy for:

* the Lisbon treaty?
* the bank guarantee?
* the creation of NAMA?
* the IMF/EU bailout?

All of the above will have massive impacts on our state for years and the only one we were allowed to vote on, we had to vote again.
MWWSI 2017

Farrandeelin

Maybe if Collins didn't sign the treaty there'd be no Civil War politics. But he did and left 6 counties under British rule. That for me is a form of treachery when he at the stroke of a pen got 26 counties in dominion status and left the 6 counties to rot in sectarian hell.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

muppet

Quote from: Farrandeelin on January 20, 2011, 10:18:00 PM
Maybe if Collins didn't sign the treaty there'd be no Civil War politics. But he did and left 6 counties under British rule. That for me is a form of treachery when he at the stroke of a pen got 26 counties in dominion status and left the 6 counties to rot in sectarian hell.

This is exactly what we need now. Everyone go back 90 years and start again.
MWWSI 2017