Breaking News

Started by Pangurban, November 21, 2010, 12:42:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pangurban

Pope approves use of Condoms for Gay Prostitutes. He says that there use may be the first sign, of male prostitutes acting responsibly, to prevent spread of Aids. I suspect that he also said a lot more, which would put this story in its proper context, but we wont hear that from a sensation driven media. Im off to check Vatican web-site

ziggysego

It's all contained in a new book by the Pope coming out next Tuesday. I'll avoid the press sensationalisation until I see what is said on the book.
Testing Accessibility

Niall Quinn

And gay prostitutes say Pope should lose his ridiculous hat and garment-hug the upper body more.
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

Lecale2

Quote from: ziggysego on November 21, 2010, 12:45:11 AM
It's all contained in a new book by the Pope coming out next Tuesday. I'll avoid the press sensationalisation until I see what is said on the book.
Change of plan. It's been with drawn at the last minute on the Pope's advice.

BennyHarp

I'd say there was a fair old sigh of relief from the world's gay Prostitutes at this news, full steam ahead into heaven for those guys now!
That was never a square ball!!

ONeill

Protestant gay prostitutes up in arms as catholic gay prostitutes are all the rage now.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

mylestheslasher

Well he has already effectively endorsed paedophillia and the cover up of crime not to mention refusing to cooperate with the legal mechanisms of sovereign governments so none of this surprises me.

Niall Quinn

Quote from: ONeill on November 21, 2010, 11:53:14 AM
Protestant gay prostitutes up in arms as catholic gay prostitutes are all the rage now.

that's a Spotlight episode I would watch.

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: Pangurban on November 21, 2010, 12:42:34 AM
Pope approves use of Condoms for Gay Prostitutes. He says that there use may be the first sign, of male prostitutes acting responsibly, to prevent spread of Aids. I suspect that he also said a lot more, which would put this story in its proper context, but we wont hear that from a sensation driven media. Im off to check Vatican web-site

BIG SIGH OF RELIEF AMONG A FAIR PROPORTION OF PRIESTS ..

Niall Quinn

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on November 21, 2010, 09:35:51 PM
Quote from: Pangurban on November 21, 2010, 12:42:34 AM

BIG SIGH OF RELIEF AMONG A FAIR PROPORTION OF PRIESTS ..

Did you know the collective noun for nuns is 'superfluity'? Pretty harsh on nuns.

gerry

Definition of irony: Ireland runs out of money just as the Pope says it's OK to buy condoms.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,