Call Of Duty: Black Ops

Started by screenmachine, November 09, 2010, 08:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurganblue

could do with some new maps as getting a bit bored of the standard ones now.  Nuketown is still my favourite

paco

lurganblue

How much is it paco? How many new maps?

paco

Don't know if you're Xbox or PS3, but it's 1200 points on Xbox which works out at £8 or so I think. 4 multiplayer maps and 1 for zombies (which I never really play), if you liked Nuketown you'll love this new Stadium map!

lurganblue

Not available on ps3 yet I hear. Feck it

I SHOT JR

Got this game for Christmas but for a few reasons only got round to opening it on Friday night. 

I'm stuck on a level.  I've been fired out of a jeep in Vietnam and have blown up a few tanks, now i'm on top of a hill shooting down at an endless line of Vietnamese soldiers.  I assume I have to get down to the distance number below but the get the head blown off me anytime I try it.

Any ideas?  I'm sure most of you have completed the game by now.

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: I SHOT JR on February 14, 2011, 09:35:23 AM
Got this game for Christmas but for a few reasons only got round to opening it on Friday night. 

I'm stuck on a level.  I've been fired out of a jeep in Vietnam and have blown up a few tanks, now i'm on top of a hill shooting down at an endless line of Vietnamese soldiers.  I assume I have to get down to the distance number below but the get the head blown off me anytime I try it.

You need to make your way down the hill... I think i ended up going down the left hand side - till the trench & work my way across. Endless supply of feckers in that level.

The Gs Man

Try running like the hammers of f**k. It worked for me.
Keep 'er lit

I SHOT JR

Thanks lads, I'll take both pieces of advice on board - I'll run like the hammers of f**k down the left hand side!

Don Johnson

Quote from: I SHOT JR on February 14, 2011, 09:35:23 AM

I was stuck on that level for over an hour one day felt like packing the game in. I made the mistake of trying to run down and take them all out, not how it is done.

There are a couple of oil drums placed a few feet in front of the arms dump where you can get the better guns to your right i the level. Manoeuvre your way down towards them then there will be a prompt of a button for you to press. When you do this you dig your knife into the drum, possibly light it and kick it down the hill, each one will blow up a different section and the enemies will stop respawning and you can then move on to the right hand side and complete the level.

Milltown Row2

Never knew that, didn't spend an hour but was difficult alright
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

lurganblue

Don't really remember this bit. Is this the bit where there are loads of wee bunkers down the hill and the feckers who are with ya don't bother their holes following you when you make a move?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: lurganblue on February 14, 2011, 09:21:03 PM
Don't really remember this bit. Is this the bit where there are loads of wee bunkers down the hill and the feckers who are with ya don't bother their holes following you when you make a move?

Aye,  terraced style part, you've to get to the bottom bunker
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

lurganblue

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 14, 2011, 09:30:02 PM
Quote from: lurganblue on February 14, 2011, 09:21:03 PM

Aye,  terraced style part, you've to get to the bottom bunker

Don't think it took me too long to complete this bit. I think I just didn't hang about too long in one spot

Don Johnson

I am pretty sure you had to do the barrels because I had to look it up online to see where I was going wrong.

:-\