Best Stand-up Comedian

Started by Orior, November 06, 2010, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougal Maguire

This logic would therefore suggest that a kick in the middle wicket is in fact more painful than childbirth.   I see someone has a pair of concrete wellies from outside Jimjy Crickets house
Careful now

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on June 08, 2013, 10:13:53 AM
This logic would therefore suggest that a kick in the middle wicket is in fact more painful than childbirth.   I see someone has a pair of concrete wellies from outside Jimjy Crickets house
There are a few boys I wouldn't mind see slipping on some concrete wellies...

ziggysego

Has anyone seen Belfast comedian Paul Currie? I saw him at Daly's Comedy Club in Omagh. One of the most surreal and funniest acts I have seen in a long. Undescriptable snd yet unmissable. If you ever get the opportunity to see, do!
Testing Accessibility

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ziggysego on June 08, 2013, 06:06:51 PM
Has anyone seen Belfast comedian Paul Currie? I saw him at Daly's Comedy Club in Omagh. One of the most surreal and funniest acts I have seen in a long. Undescriptable snd yet unmissable. If you ever get the opportunity to see, do!
Fcuk sake.

ONeill

Watched yer boy Bridges yesterday. Didn't even smirk.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 08, 2013, 07:29:17 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on June 08, 2013, 06:06:51 PM
Fcuk sake.

Blow it out your hole.
Testing Accessibility

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: ONeill on June 08, 2013, 10:28:27 PM
Watched yer boy Bridges yesterday. Didn't even smirk.
I'm told he hasn't slept a wink since hearing the news
Careful now

Cold tea

Sad news about Billy Connolly's illness - always liked his earlier stuff.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-24106842

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Cold tea on September 16, 2013, 11:29:17 AM
Sad news about Billy Connolly's illness - always liked his earlier stuff.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-24106842
Might explain some of his recent performances which appear to have been erratic at best.

screenexile

Went to see David O'Doherty on Saturday night and thought he was absolutely brilliant!!

What I don't understand is why there were only 100 people there. . . is Strabane that bad people wouldn't even go there to see a top comedian?!!

Cold tea

Quote from: screenexile on December 02, 2013, 10:47:17 AM
Went to see David O'Doherty on Saturday night and thought he was absolutely brilliant!!

What I don't understand is why there were only 100 people there. . . is Strabane that bad people wouldn't even go there to see a top comedian?!!

Who was that then, was O'Doherty the warm up act?

screenexile

Quote from: Cold tea on December 02, 2013, 11:02:24 AM

Meh! O'Doherty is excellent!

ziggysego

David O'Doherty is brilliant, not seen him live yet. Didn't go to Strabane, I heard you got tickets.
Testing Accessibility

Tony Baloney

They were all indoors writing begging letters to the lottery winner from the town.

J OGorman

Quote from: screenexile on December 02, 2013, 11:04:29 AM
Quote from: Cold tea on December 02, 2013, 11:02:24 AM

Meh! O'Doherty is excellent!

Id agree..he is a funny man alright. Quare steam