Cooley Kickhams All Ireland Ticket Draw - Hurling and Football

Started by Cooley Kickhams, August 23, 2010, 11:03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooley Kickhams

Lads some of you may be interested in entering our draw for All Ireland tickets, details below.  Obviously the primary aim is to fundraise for our club, however we feel the prizes on offer are excellent value and well worth winning.  Hopefully some of you will buy a ticket, and we wish you the best of luck.

Cooley Kickhams GFC in Louth have launched a draw for All Ireland Tickets for both the hurling and football finals. There are three prizes on offer:

- 2 Hurling Stand tickets plus €200 spending money
- 2 Football Stand tickets plus €200 spending money
- Holiday voucher to the value of €500

Tickets are priced at €5 each or 3 for €10.  To purchase tickets online please visit www.cooleykickhams.ie

The draw will take place on Friday 3rd Sept 2010 in the Cooley Kickhams clubrooms.

Redhand Santa

Good stuff. Love these draws, great to see everyone getting a chance for a ticket. Maybe the gaa would be better off just running one big public draw for all the tickets with the profits going back to the clubs?

Cooley Kickhams

Good luck in our draw Redhand !!  Thanks for your support ;)

down6061689194

Quote from: Redhand Santa on August 23, 2010, 07:20:17 PM
Good stuff. Love these draws, great to see everyone getting a chance for a ticket. Maybe the gaa would be better off just running one big public draw for all the tickets with the profits going back to the clubs?

Because that would be great for all the real fans of the finalists, and the true gaels who deserve a day out.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: down6061689194 on August 27, 2010, 10:39:32 AM
Quote from: Redhand Santa on August 23, 2010, 07:20:17 PM

Because that would be great for all the real fans of the finalists, and the true gaels who deserve a day out.

The real fans of both finalists could be comfortably accomodated in the Lower Hogan.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Kingscourt Stars

Cooley,

I opened up a similar thread a week back and got even more abuse!  You'd swear lads were been forced to buy the tickets!!

Hope the ticket sales going well.

ross4life

Quote from: Kingscourt Stars on August 31, 2010, 10:50:51 PM
Cooley,

I opened up a similar thread a week back and got even more abuse!  You'd swear lads were been forced to buy the tickets!!

Hope the ticket sales going well.

Yes but he used the word "Draw" in his title thread

P.S i bought a couple of tickets & as the saying goes "if your not in you can't win"

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

The Worker

Quote from: Cooley Kickhams on August 23, 2010, 11:03:33 AM
Lads some of you may be interested in entering our draw for All Ireland tickets, details below.  Obviously the primary aim is to fundraise for our club, however we feel the prizes on offer are excellent value and well worth winning.  Hopefully some of you will buy a ticket, and we wish you the best of luck.

Cooley Kickhams GFC in Louth have launched a draw for All Ireland Tickets for both the hurling and football finals. There are three prizes on offer:

- 2 Hurling Stand tickets plus €200 spending money
- 2 Football Stand tickets plus €200 spending money
- Holiday voucher to the value of €500

Tickets are priced at €5 each or 3 for €10.  To purchase tickets online please visit www.cooleykickhams.ie

The draw will take place on Friday 3rd Sept 2010 in the Cooley Kickhams clubrooms.

any word on the winners?

ross4life

No info on who the winners were? got a email to say i would be texted,emailed the winners but nothing...
Quote from: Take Your Points on September 04, 2010, 09:23:33 PM

What exactly is a "true gael"?

Mythology term i guess

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Niall Quinn

Quote from: Take Your Points on September 04, 2010, 09:23:33 PM

What exactly is a "true gael"?

think the athleticism of Liston, the brain of Spillane, and the looks of Canavan.
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

ross4life

Just got a email confirmation on the winners

Hurling tickets plus €200 spending money - Amanda McKeever Co Dublin

Football tickets plus €200 spending money - Pat Mackin Co. Louth

€500 holiday voucher - John Dowd Co. Galway

Cooley Kickhams

Ross4life........no messing with you, you beat me to it !!

I might not be so popular locally though as none of the winners are from Cooley  :o

Kingscour Stars, hope your draw goes well too....