Ulster Colleges 2010-2011

Started by duvet dave, August 18, 2010, 09:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pointlad

Hard luck to the Abbey in the Rannafast Final last night. St pats maghera had some team. Abbey have a great team and wont be long till we see them in the another final. Jut wasnt the Abbey's night on the night. Great spectacle for a neutral under lights in the great Healy Park
Abbey 0.7
Maghera 2.8

nrico2006

Whats the craic with this combined Donegal team?  Seems a bit unfair.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

KIDDO 4

Omagh  CBS  defeated St Macartans in the MacRory cup today at  Pearse OgArmagh.

ardchieftain

How's st Pats, Armagh doing this year ?
1 win from 3 last i heard - have the group matches not been completed yet ?

deargdoom

Quote from: ardchieftain on November 20, 2010, 06:23:50 PM
How's st Pats, Armagh doing this year ?
1 win from 3 last i heard - have the group matches not been completed yet ?

Group B matches have been completed. The grammer won 2, lost 2 and just qualified for the quarters.

haranguerer

Its the managers pergogative to do what he likes with his team - including trying out new things in games of no real importance to his team. Its not his fault other teams have gotten themselves in the situation of relying on other results going for them.

omagh_gael

Surely it should be St Michaels complaining as the Armagh school have shown blatant disregard for the rules by fielding the Armagh senior centre back who also bagged a goal. Outrageous stuff.

deargdoom

Quote from: omagh_gael on November 23, 2010, 01:29:33 PM
Surely it should be St Michaels complaining as the Armagh school have shown blatant disregard for the rules by fielding the Armagh senior centre back who also bagged a goal. Outrageous stuff.

:D now come on, when has McKeever ever scored for Armagh!!!

paco

When are the Macrory play offs scheduled for?

robertemmet

New venue

MacRory Playoff (Tues 30th Nov - 5.30 @ Lavey)
St Mary's Magherafelt v St Patrick's Maghera

fitzroyalty

St Michael's Lurgan and Abbey game was abondoned in extra time tonight. Exciting game considering the driving snow, Abbey lead for most of the game but in the last few mins St Michael's scored a point and a goal to go three up, only for Abbey to grab a goal in the last 30 seconds. Abbey scored a free in extra time to lead but by that stage even Pat realised that the snow was too heavy...of course it stopped as soon as it was called off lol. Score was 1-8 to 2-4 I think.

supersub

john mcgill

St Joseph's, Donaghmore got one Colleges All Star

KIDDO 4

John Mc Cullagh and RyanMayse Omagh CBS   have been selected on  the Ulster Colleges 15.