All-Ireland MFC Final 2010: Corcaigh v Tír Eoghain

Started by Farrandeelin, July 26, 2010, 04:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrones own

Well done lads ;D that young McCullagh is some yoke alright!!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

ziggysego

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on September 20, 2010, 12:43:27 AM
Quote from: Tyrones own on September 20, 2010, 12:00:23 AM

Young Mc Cullagh, my cousin!  ;D

Wee John Pat, my neighbour! ;D

Terrific final minor today and it was a really privilege to be there to see it. At half time, it looked as if we were going to walk away with it. In fairness to Cork, they came out in the second half and took the bull by the horns and made a game of it. Very nearly nicked it in the end. Thankfully Tyrone dug deep, fought back and came away the victors.

Special congratulations to my two club men, John & Cahir McCullagh and my cousin Ruairi Loughran.
Testing Accessibility

Pangurban

Great performance from Tyrone Minors, worthy champions, congrats from Down

Tyrones own

Quote from: ziggysego on September 20, 2010, 01:01:43 AM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on September 20, 2010, 12:43:27 AM
Quote from: Tyrones own on September 20, 2010, 12:00:23 AM

Young Mc Cullagh, my cousin!  ;D

Wee John Pat, my neighbour! ;D

Terrific final minor today and it was a really privilege to be there to see it. At half time, it looked as if we were going to walk away with it. In fairness to Cork, they came out in the second half and took the bull by the horns and made a game of it. Very nearly nicked it in the end. Thankfully Tyrone dug deep, fought back and came away the victors.

Special congratulations to my two club men, John & Cahir McCullagh and my cousin Ruairi Loughran.
Feck it must be true..tis the land of a thousand cousins up around that part of the county, all related  :P
*Where did FoSB's post go?
  - Walter Lippmann

new devil

Man Marker

A great great win. We had it won twice, and we end up hanging on by a thread. What was Munroe doing putting players on when we had the game won, no need for change at all, why do managers do that, it nearly cost us big time. Some fine players in that team, and the most pleasing aspect of it is the very similiar method of play we have that is a mirror of the senior team. One of the few counties where this styel of football is coached through all the grades.

ziggysego

Cheeky feckers.  >:(

Should I also add that I'm a cousin of one of the 2008 minor players, who in turn is a cousin of the same cousin of mine in the current panel?  :D
Testing Accessibility

mrgaa1

oakleafgael

McCullagh was a worthy MOTM, the Cork number 10 wasnt far behind him. What impressed me most about the Greencastle man was that although his marker had the match of him for pace his timing of his runs and the direction of them meant he was first to the ball nine times out of ten.

I thought Tyrone where worth a lot more than a one point win and the filling stadium and a bit of momentum brought the Cork team back into it.

Tyrones own

Quote from: ziggysego on September 20, 2010, 03:55:22 PM
Cheeky feckers.  >:(

Should I also add that I'm a cousin of one of the 2008 minor players, who in turn is a cousin of the same cousin of mine in the current panel?  :D
No need Zig...tis already assumed at this stage :D
  - Walter Lippmann

Aaron Boone

Do Tyrone have another good minor team for next year?

Gaffer

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Aaron Boone on September 20, 2010, 09:51:35 PM
Do Tyrone have another good minor team for next year?

10 of those lads will still be eligible for Minor in 2011, so it'll be at least 66.6% of a good team  ;)

Quote from: Tyrones own on September 20, 2010, 03:42:32 AM
*Where did FoSB's post go?

I was overwhelmed there by a fit of modesty TO, so just to relieve my discomfort  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

laceer

Think there's only 5 - Mark McReynolds, Johnny Munroe, Cahir McCullagh, Darren McCurry, Enda McGahan

tyroneboi

I think Ryan Devlin is eligible next year as well.