The CCCC Suspects this week ?

Started by Kerry Mike, July 19, 2010, 09:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerry Mike

The CCCC should be busy again this week (but we know fecking well they wont be) with all the reviewing to be done with more throat grabbing, head butting and attempted head butts to be sorted out, but as it was not mentioned on the Sunday Game yerra there will be little interest in the CCCC sitting down to trawl through a review of any of the games, sure we all know they dont review games fully anyway, things have to be pointed out to them.

As the penalty for grabbing someone by the throat with 2 hands is feck all anyway, Dooher and Walshe will be safe enough and will escape with a half of feck all censure and sure McMemimen hardly touched skin with the Monaghan lad, though it looked like they were 2 mountian puck goats rutting away at each other and he didnt mean to poke his finger into the chest of the lineman and was probably provoked into it anyway, and yerra Aisaki's butting wasn't a head butt techically either as they were wearing helmuts wernt they ?

But anyway thats off my chest.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Elias

But sure you have to assault someone three times to get the CCCC involved now, don't you?

Carbery

Maybe when the CCCC have not got much on their agenda this week they could take a look at the 'huddle' of Tyrone players when a few of them were caught on camera kneeling down and I can assure they were not praying.

passedit

Quote from: Kerry Mike on July 19, 2010, 09:34:23 PM
The CCCC should be busy again this week (but we know fecking well they wont be) with all the reviewing to be done with more throat grabbing, head butting and attempted head butts to be sorted out, but as it was not mentioned on the Sunday Game yerra there will be little interest in the CCCC sitting down to trawl through a review of any of the games, sure we all know they dont review games fully anyway, things have to be pointed out to them.

As the penalty for grabbing someone by the throat with 2 hands is feck all anyway, Dooher and Walshe will be safe enough and will escape with a half of feck all censure and sure McMemimen hardly touched skin with the Monaghan lad, though it looked like they were 2 mountian puck goats rutting away at each other and he didnt mean to poke his finger into the chest of the lineman and was probably provoked into it anyway, and yerra Aisaki's butting wasn't a head butt techically either as they were wearing helmuts wernt they ?

But anyway thats off my chest.

Tidied that up for ye there Mike.
Don't Panic

SuperDooperCooper

Bit of a joke really alright Mike. Can't figure out why the CCCC under the chairmanship of a Tyrone guy who report to the Cork guy would only suspend Kerry players. If they take no action against the O'Halpin then  the whole system is a bigger joke than I thought it was!

Hardy

That was hurling. the CCCC doesn't worry about hurling. There's nothing wrong with hurling. Hurling doesn't need cleaning up. You wouldn't see a hurler hitting a lad in the gonads with his stick or anything like that. No.

Club Rossa

And i thought it was only us Tyrone people that are paranoid.

Mickeys beard

Is this a "your boys are just as filthy as ours" thread?  Didn't see any gouging, fishhooks, or sliding tackles this weekend, thank God!
Boil the Drawers!

A Quinn Martin Production

I know Kerry didn't have a game last weekend but surely there are a few incidents during training that would require a second look?
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

The Konica

Quote from: A Quinn Martin Production on July 20, 2010, 11:47:48 AM
I know Kerry didn't have a game last weekend but surely there are a few incidents during training that would require a second look?

Well they fight each other in club games now so we can look at that

kerrylions

weve got club teams that would beat antrim,and yes the players take skelps out of eachother at training and whats wrong with that.ask the kilkenny players about their training sessions and i think they are going for 5 in a row this year

tyssam5

Quote from: kerrylions on July 20, 2010, 08:02:15 PM
weve got club teams that would beat antrim,and yes the players take skelps out of eachother at training and whats wrong with that.ask the kilkenny players about their training sessions and i think they are going for 5 in a row this year

But not club teams that could beat St Galls evidently?

The Konica

kerrylions

maybe st galls should represent antrim then

Kerry Mike

All quite from the CCCC again today... I am sure they have lots to review this week. Busy times in the CCCC  ;)

2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football