Cork and kerry

Started by banba, May 18, 2010, 10:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

banba

Will the upcoming game between Cork and Kerry tell us much of what is to come in the year?

Frank Casey

No. Cork will play two Michael Cussen clones at the edge of the square and bomb it in high for the first half. When they get fed up of that they'll have two Pierce O'Neill clones steaming up the middle where Mike Mac's supposed to be in the second half. Kerry haven't a chance.

Cork to win Munster handy. After that ???
KERRY 3:7

catchandkick

I think each Cork player has their own individual sports psychologist

banba

I don't know Frank. Who'll mark donaghy? who will be at centre back and forward? Is losing Murphy the worst thing in the world?

Frank Casey

Word is that both Nick Murphy and Anthony Lynch could be finished. I feel sorry for Lynch as he may go down as one of the better players not to win an All Ireland. As for Murphy he went missing too many times in games because of a young fella from the Gaeltacht.

The only marking worth doing on Donaghy is with an autograph pen!
KERRY 3:7

banba

Whats your starting 15? for Cork and why? There are so many positions undecided or has Counihan something up his sleeve?

omagh_gael

Quote from: banba on May 18, 2010, 11:03:16 PM
Whats your starting 15? for Cork and why? There are so many positions undecided or has Counihan something up his sleeve?

A hanky?

AZOffaly

Quote from: banba on May 18, 2010, 11:03:16 PM

Jack O'Shea's balls.