Where are you Tony?

Started by hairyhog, April 09, 2010, 09:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hairyhog

Big Davey has been lifted and without Mr Fearon here to give a fair and unbiased assessment the situation, including some  info on the big man's (undoubtedly shady) character and Linfield/IFA's continuous breach of the law, I can't give my opinion until I hear the truth from Poyntzpass' finest first.

Where are you Tony?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/8612275.stm

Linfield boss Jeffrey is arrested

The manager of Linfield Football Club, David Jeffrey, has been arrested following an incident in Glengormley, County Antrim.

Between 1300 BST and 1400 BST on Thursday, police were called to reports of a disturbance at the apartment block, where Mr Jeffrey lives.

He was arrested along with another man, after the police said an altercation broke out.

The two men were later released on bail.

Linfield Football Club said they would not be making any comment as "it is not a football related issue" however they added they were "in the process of taking stock over the weekend".

Linfield said the news "was a shock to the club and it was private matter".

The BBC contacted David Jeffrey about the incident and he said was unable to make any comment

Orior

Innocent until proved guilty.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Tony Baloney

Where are you Anthony Fearon?

Orior

Possible long weekend in Donegal.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

T Fearon

No comment to make on this, it was a private altercation unconnected totally to Linfield/IFA and anyway what do you expect from a pig only a grunt?

Hurler on the Bitch

I heard that Kirk McCambley was the other guy arrested!

ziggysego

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on April 09, 2010, 09:51:17 PM
I heard that Kirk McCambley was the other guy arrested!

Was David caught shopping with Iris in London?
Testing Accessibility

mournerambler

Quote from: T Fearon on April 09, 2010, 09:36:27 PM
No comment to make on this, it was a private altercation unconnected totally to Linfield/IFA and anyway what do you expect from a pig only a grunt?

Use your own sayings ;D, didnt i get told off for saying the same about McKeever  ;)

T Fearon

I use that "saying" practically every day about somebody or other. It's hardly original. ::)

dodgy umpire

Quote from: T Fearon on April 10, 2010, 09:21:38 AM
I use that "saying" practically every day about somebody or other. It's hardly original. ::)
You must be a really nice guy...
The Boys in Red and Black are back

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Anyone else noticed that Tony Fearon hasn't been on in nearly a month and a half, and before then was posting only intermittently?

I do worry for him.  ;D ;)
Tbc....

gerry

he still on facebook and winning competitions on GL. so all is well.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

5 Sams

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on May 28, 2010, 11:51:38 AM
Anyone else noticed that Tony Fearon hasn't been on in nearly a month and a half, and before then was posting only intermittently?

I do worry for him.  ;D ;)

Does anyone really give a flying fcuk what has happened to him??
The Aristocrat Years

Tony Baloney

Quote from: gerry on May 29, 2010, 01:06:52 AM
he still on facebook and winning competitions on GL. so all is well.
He also had a letter published in the IN this week. Normal service is resumed.

Santino

Less IN and more gaaboard Tony!