Where are you Tony?

Started by hairyhog, April 09, 2010, 09:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

I'd say Tony is fed up to the teeth with some of the bell ends on the GAA Board these days
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Lady GAA GAA

Na, sure there's loads of craic here.

ziggysego

Tony & I have kept the lines of communication open and be in regular contact. First of all, I can assure you he's a live and well. Secondly he is plotting the outfall of the IFA and Linfield. However he is deep uncover and will return when his mission is complete.

Oh and he wasn't the mole on the OWC board that leaked the thread about Shane Duffy before anyone asks.
Testing Accessibility

longrunsthefox

Was chatting to a fellow who was with his young son on a trip to Scotland and met David Jeffries. He took a photo of him with the wee lad and said Jeffries was 'a gentleman-very friendly.'

The Worker

Quote from: illdecide on May 29, 2010, 01:21:51 PM
I'd say Tony is fed up to the teeth with some of the bell ends on the GAA Board these days

hear hear

mylestheslasher

I have no doubt that Tony is out there seeking injustice wherever he finds it (as long as it is perpetrated by protestants against catholics). I expect he will post an exclusive soon and I only hope it is as exciting as the "protestant youths wearing NI jerseys threw snowballs at his mother local catholic church" scoop which he won many awards for.

JohnDenver

Tony Cascarino's latest tweet:

TonyCascarino62

Congratulations, the latest autobiography winners are Tony Fearon, Niamh Barron and Mark Rowan http://bit.ly/c2hPlX

ziggysego

Good to know he's still out there and winning competitions.
Testing Accessibility

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

MW

Maybe he just got fed up with his oddly-similarly-named alter ego "Tony Fearon". Bound to get a bit tiring after a while.

KIDDO 4

Also a winner on the Ulster bank web site in conjunction with his  wife who has also managed to secure a prize.

spuds

gaaboard celebrity watch  ::)
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

EC Unique

Quote from: The Worker on May 29, 2010, 03:56:54 PM
Quote from: illdecide on May 29, 2010, 01:21:51 PM

hear hear

Agreed

Tony Baloney

He has finally been tracked down. He must have been planning some feed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-12873800

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility