More sectariansim from OWC. This time Glentoran at Dalymount Park

Started by T Fearon, March 14, 2010, 11:23:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnneycool

Quote from: longrunsthefox on March 15, 2010, 01:41:06 PM
With the right bleach there is no need to be heavy handed, or scrub furiously, as the chemicals will do the work for you. Tennis elbow really should be a thing of the past.

Careful with the old bleach if you've got a septic tank as it'll feck up the germs in it.

As for the point of the thread, i think its an absolute disgrace the way butter or almost utterly butterly is packaged as half times you don't know what your buying. Real butter is a must for the boiled spuds all the same.

Should i put the grass seed in now or wait till Paddy's day (old farmers yarn)? There might be an odd frost about yet!

Doogie Browser

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on March 15, 2010, 01:37:56 PM
See the Glens are falling back on the age old excuse, heavy handed Garda/police!
The Gardai deserve great credit for dealing with these scum hooligans in the only way they know.  Fair play

T Fearon

Glad to see at least a few take this thread seriously. Maybe a lot more will when a similar Love Ulster wrecking escapade is visited upon the streets of Baile Atha Cliath if the FAI persists with this silly 4 associations tournament, involving the North of Ireland next year.

But hey, sure Domestos kills all known germs so we have nothing to worry about ::)

saffron sam2

the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

delboy

Quote from: T Fearon on March 15, 2010, 02:18:02 PM
But hey, sure Domestos kills all known germs so we have nothing to worry about ::)

Always thought the 'big bad dom' adverstisment was better than the 'kills all known germs' ad.

Top tip: Buy thin bleach if you are doing anything other than pouring it down the bog, its much cheaper but has just as much of the active ingredient.

gallsman

Quote from: JUst retired on March 14, 2010, 08:26:30 PM
Gallsman. nobody stuck to the topic, i was just helping someone with their spelling.
I was going to support St.Galls on Wed, but as I am stupid I will change my mind.
good luck anyway. :'(

No, I was genuinely asking you a question as the business is quite clearly spelled with an "o" and not an "a". I was wondering why you were insisting it was the other way round?

As for people not sticking to the topic, you clearly haven't copped on to what's going on in this thread...

dublinfella

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on March 15, 2010, 01:37:56 PM
See the Glens are falling back on the age old excuse, heavy handed Garda/police!

To be fair, it was. Did they really need to send the riot cops and dogs in because some tube unfurled a butchers apron?

ziggysego

I was about Omagh today. Feckin' Fox came hobbling after me in his zimmer-frame, demanding a cup of tea. I thought I'd do the charitable thing and get him a cup. Big mistake. Fecker spat all over my face, once I cleaned that up, he spat in my tea. For some reason he found this funny and was laughing in my face. Then... then... he spat all over my coat. I wasn't best pleased.

Then one of his Fermanagh friends, the Battery Hen I think his name was, joined us. The Battery Hen kept looking at me going "you're ziggy aren't you? ziggy, isn't that you?" That's all he muttered. Until he got a bee in his bonnet and kept going on about how great football is in Fermanagh. Fox stand up and slabbered something about belonging to no county and roaming the fields of Derry. I swear, that man's not wise.
Testing Accessibility

Olaf

Quote from: T Fearon on March 15, 2010, 02:18:02 PM

......."kills all known germs. Dead"

Give the full quote if you're going to use it.

EC Unique

ziggysego

Quote from: EC Unique on March 15, 2010, 04:09:28 PM
Have you cleaned you nose yet Ziggy? :-X

It wasn't dirty, just a big white head. Painful, but I squeezed it last night.

I've a hair up my right nostril at the moment. Trying to work up the courage to pull it out.
Testing Accessibility

longrunsthefox

Quote from: ziggysego on March 15, 2010, 03:59:14 PM
I was about Omagh today. Feckin' Fox came hobbling after me in his zimmer-frame, demanding a cup of tea. I thought I'd do the charitable thing and get him a cup. Big mistake. Fecker spat all over my face, once I cleaned that up, he spat in my tea. For some reason he found this funny and was laughing in my face. Then... then... he spat all over my coat. I wasn't best pleased.

Then one of his Fermanagh friends, the Battery Hen I think his name was, joined us. The Battery Hen kept looking at me going "you're ziggy aren't you? ziggy, isn't that you?" That's all he muttered. Until he got a bee in his bonnet and kept going on about how great football is in Fermanagh. Fox stand up and slabbered something about belonging to no county and roaming the fields of Derry. I swear, that man's not wise.

Who was that eejit from Fermanagh and the smell of fresh water off him? He did some blethering. Sorry about the food deluge... three times. You kept saying, 'What? eh? pardon?' It was putting my head away. Wat part of 'Greencastle-relegation' did you not understand?
I loved the shelelagh and top hat outfit for St Patrick's Day... and fair play to you wearing it out and about. 

passedit

What's a sectarian sim? Does it work like friends and family for bigots?
Who's the service provider? Orange?
Don't Panic

Trevor Hill

Quote from: ziggysego on March 15, 2010, 04:10:53 PM
I've a hair up my right nostril at the moment. Trying to work up the courage to pull it out.

You are getting old ziggy, it happens to us all. My wife came home with one of those nasal hair trimmers a few years ago, I am expecting a pipe and slippers any day. You`ll get the trimmer and the slippers a few years later.  ;)

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility