More sectariansim from OWC. This time Glentoran at Dalymount Park

Started by T Fearon, March 14, 2010, 11:23:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Crimson Dynamo is class for cleaning drains. Shamrock & Captain Britain can't get on of course.

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

JUst retired

Gallsman. nobody stuck to the topic, i was just helping someone with their spelling.
I was going to support St.Galls on Wed, but as I am stupid I will change my mind.
good luck anyway. :'(

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: JUst retired on March 14, 2010, 06:08:11 PM
Can we please keep to the point.

And it is not Dynorod it is Dynarod. :D
Are you sure?  A mate of a mate says it is definitely Dynorod
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Tony Baloney

Where do youse stand on these "almost butter" spreads on the sangwiches? We've always been a strict pound of butter house, but I've realised tonight I'm fed up with the bread ripping when I try to spread hard butter. A wind of change may be blowing through the Baloney house very soon.

Square Ball

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 14, 2010, 08:54:54 PM
Where do youse stand on these "almost butter" spreads on the sangwiches? We've always been a strict pound of butter house, but I've realised tonight I'm fed up with the bread ripping when I try to spread hard butter. A wind of change may be blowing through the Baloney house very soon.

keep the butter for toast, that pretend butter is terrible on it.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

quit yo jibbajabba

i had 3 slices of toast for breakfast this morning;

it was the white bread, that has the goodness of wholemeal; it was alrite, but not as nice as white bread toasted..

Tony Baloney

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on March 14, 2010, 09:06:28 PM
i had 3 slices of toast for breakfast this morning;

it was the white bread, that has the goodness of wholemeal; it was alrite, but not as nice as white bread toasted..
I had sausages, scrambled eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes and potato bread. On the wagon from tomorrow and cutting out eating crap.

quit yo jibbajabba

baloney; your brekkie>>>>>>>>>>>>my brekkie;
however did my curry for dinner beat your dinner??

anyone seen tony? :D

Trevor Hill

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 14, 2010, 08:54:54 PM

leave the butter out Tony, maybe even stick it under the grill for a few seconds if you are doing toast.
On the subject of toast, what's the story with brown bread toast? It's not right. Can't even get a McCanns pan here in Donegal, can't wait to get home, I'll take my own bread for the championship.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on March 14, 2010, 08:43:41 PM
Quote from: JUst retired on March 14, 2010, 06:08:11 PM
Can we please keep to the point.

And it is not Dynorod it is Dynarod. :D
Are you sure?  A mate of a mate says it is definitely Dynorod

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

JUst retired

ardmhacaabu, you mate is nearly right. It is Dyno Rod. I`m sorry for starting such a devisive debate.  I love that bread without crusts for breakfast, it save the bother of cutting them off. ;D

delboy

Quote from: Hardy on March 14, 2010, 01:22:39 PM
My friend was depressed and wanted to end it all, so I pushed him in front of a steam train.

He was chuffed to bits.

I like that one  ;D

Anyway back to the thread, make your own drain cleaner with bleach and caustic soda, eats hair/fat and anything else down the drain. 

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

See the Glens are falling back on the age old excuse, heavy handed Garda/police!

Tbc....

longrunsthefox

With the right bleach there is no need to be heavy handed, or scrub furiously, as the chemicals will do the work for you. Tennis elbow really should be a thing of the past.