Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

tyroneboi

wheres bree? any nice pics of her? :'(

bridgegael

i see boyd and dylan near took at it today,  would have been some craic if it had kicked off.  who would win in the clash of these two titans??
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Gold

If Pepper told u to take Bree first, then her--wud u step up to the mark and do it??

Some questions just need to be answered
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

tyroneboi

Quote from: bridgegael on April 11, 2007, 06:14:07 PM
i see boyd and dylan near took at it today,  would have been some craic if it had kicked off.  who would win in the clash of these two titans??

i think dylan would have him after all he has done time inside!!

Quote from: Gold on April 11, 2007, 10:19:10 PM
If Pepper told u to take Bree first, then her--wud u step up to the mark and do it??

Some questions just need to be answered

to be honest bree makes me physically sick!! repulsive!! :'(

The Gs Man

Feck sake Medic.  Thats a disgrace you putting them pics up there.  Think of young Whelans feelings.  Im sure she doesn't want to be plastered all over some GAA Board (albeit the non-GAA section) like some auld piece of meat for us all to gawk at!!!!
Keep 'er lit

hitzelsperger

awesome medic, she is unreal, one of the hottest bits on the street in a long long time. the bottom middle pic is quality, shes def had her bikini line done!unreal

The Gs Man

Fer feck sake!!!  I was taking the piss!!!

Get that back up there to frick!
Keep 'er lit

ziggysego

Get this thread back to the proper Neighbours chat, not perving on the cast.
Testing Accessibility

tyroneboi

well said ziggy!! so do wat do u think will happen max in tomoros epsiode? i hope he goes to prison so toadie can get with Steph and maybe punch Boyd but thats probably asking too much!!

ziggysego

I'd say he'll get a suspended sentencing, due to his good record. May get a bit of Community Service.

Toadie will probably slip further and further into depression. However I sense a bit of tension between himself and Rosie, so that could spill over into sexual tension.

Boyd, well his rumble and the Kiwi is coming to Ramsey Street. What a small world! That can only spell disaster for him and Janae.
Testing Accessibility

tyroneboi

i actually hate Boyd at the minute ever since he started taking them drugs and then when he got clean he just decided to become a doctor!! Poor Toadie never seems to be happy and i cant see anything happening between him and Rosie. They should bring back Conor O'Neill!!

hitzelsperger

i mite head to erinsborough to do medicine, if their lettin ex-steriod taking body builders in they'll surely take a mad paddy!

hope the toad pulls thru the depression, true legend of the show!

tyroneboi

Good work from the Toadfish as usual ;D

ziggysego

Way to go Toadie. That was a brilliant piece of work today. You're going to hit the big times soon.

Karl and his beard......? WTF?!?
Testing Accessibility

FermPundit

I'm starting to get a bit bored of Karl's new lifestyle and silly looking beard. Neighbours hasn't been the same since he quit medicine. Ziggy you seem to be a man in the know. Is there any chance Dr Karl will reopen the doors of his surgery??
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.