Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

Our Nail Loney

Looked it up there, Rebecca was born in 1971 making her 38. What a milf.

ziggysego

I was just thinking lads. Do you think the wedding was called off yet again, so that the originally Libby will be the one marrying Dan?

PS That Sam is a wee bitch. Hope Lucas steps up the plate and get rids.
Testing Accessibility

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: ziggysego on March 09, 2009, 10:06:32 PM
I was just thinking lads. Do you think the wedding was called off yet again, so that the originally Libby will be the one marrying Dan?

PS That Sam is a wee bitch. Hope Lucas steps up the plate and gets rid.

Fixed that last post for ya Zig, you has the 's' in the wrong place.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Rav67

Havent got to see neighbours in about a week cos of work, whats been happening?  I hear Sam's back, some amount of talent on the street at the minute.  Am very fond of the new Libby, maybe a Claudio Ranieri-style rotation system could be introduced for the 2 of them when Kym Valentine returns from her illness

ziggysego

Harold is back and has cancer. He's done a runner, because he's scared.

Didge has done a runner to, stupid bitch. She got robbed by a bunch of self-proclaimed gypsies today.

Carmella is moving to Portugal.

Rebecca has a wile notion on the new principal, who's a tosser.

Testing Accessibility

Our Nail Loney

Oh yeah what was that wee dick Zeke doing last week?? Hanging about wi some hard lads or something??

ziggysego

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on March 09, 2009, 10:27:34 PM
Oh yeah what was that wee dick Zeke doing last week?? Hanging about wi some hard lads or something??

I heard they were talking about going white-water rafting soon. Zeke should try it.
Testing Accessibility

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Great to see the thread reaching and passing 100 pages. As for the Libby debate surely there is no question, original and best for me.

ziggysego

Good man LDA.

How many pages did the H&A get to?  :D
Testing Accessibility

Rav67

That's a sucker punch about jelly-belly.  Can't imagine the effect that will be having on Lou.  Watched the episode where Harold "drowned" over Christmas there when I bought that classic box-set.  Even though I knew he survived it had an awful lump in my throat watching poor Madge's reaction. 

bailestil

What a swimmer Harold turned out to be!
Swimming from Melbourne to Tazy! Legend.

ziggysego

They're a talented bunch on Ramsey Street. Ty wrote a song for them for Christmas and they were all able to sing along to it straight away. Talent man!
Testing Accessibility

Medic

All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

ziggysego

I hope that picture isn't his last scene.  :'(
Testing Accessibility