Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

T O Hare

Ringo was my MOTM, he was everywhere and is fit as a fiddle, was impressed with Zeke, he won a lot of break ball around the middle... Lucas was a real workhorse and will now be a dingoes legend!!! Declan is a c**k !!!! robbo was over the moon and is a club stalwart.... was disappointed Lou and Toadie never made the game, they are bif footie fans too and Lou and the dingoes go back a long way, I think he is a vice-president!!!!
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

ziggysego

Lou was tending to Steve in the hospital. Couldn't expect to leave him there on his own with Bridget and Miranda could you!

Anyway Toadie... did he come out today?
Testing Accessibility

T O Hare

Steve should have made him go to give an important speech, Donna was looking great today again!!!!

Karl Kennedy

What a day for the Dingoes!!! What a performance and they showed great determination to clinch that late victory!!! Ringo is a legend and should have got the AFL trial over Declan who very nearly cost them the title!! Love the way Ringo takes his captaincy role seriously!! He had the gumshield out of his mouth some amount of times shouting instructions!! :D

Did yous notice the pre match banner 'Dingoes, let her rip'!!! I think that drove them to victory!! ;D

Lucas has went up in my estimation big time now especially after his role in the Preliminary Final and he was solid again in the grand final, he should go on now to be a Dingoes stalwart!! Didn't like the way Dan pulled out of the squad at a vital time, doesn't seem to have the same footie pedigree as the brother.

Zeke is one for the future although he will need to hit the weights big time now over the off season!!

Is Lou vice-president right enough? Pity he couldn't make the game. Who is the PRO? Their position could be contested now though as Susan looks to be the person for that job although she should try to avoid annoying the manager during the game!! :D

Surely now the Dingoes can make the step up to the professional AFL? They need to keep their rising stars like Brown and Napier if they are to make the step up though!! Is it true there in talks with Tadhg Kennelly over a possible move and give Kennelly one final year of AFL footie?? Talk in Melbourne is Kennelly has been approached by Robbo and Lou in a big money move backed by the General Store and Lassiter's? :o

T O Hare

The erinsborough news is in on the deal too.. you can say all you like about paul Robinson but he is a great man for supporting the community!!!! I would say he got completely hammered in charlies last night  ;D ;D

Karl Kennedy

Quote from: T O Hare on January 21, 2009, 12:25:17 PM
The erinsborough news is in on the deal too.. you can say all you like about paul Robinson but he is a great man for supporting the community!!!! I would say he got completely hammered in charlies last night  ;D ;D

Is that Erinsborough News that sponsor the jumpers?? Couldn't get a close up but I think thats what it says on them.

T O Hare

yeah Robbo got a new set of Guernseys for them ;D i think Robbo played on the all-conquering Dingoes team that beat Ansons corner in the grand final in 90, think he played half back!!!! :D

Karl Kennedy

Quote from: T O Hare on January 21, 2009, 12:50:22 PM
yeah Robbo got a new set of Guernseys for them ;D i think Robbo played on the all-conquering Dingoes team that beat Ansons corner in the grand final in 90, think he played half back!!!! :D

How many titles is that now the Dingoes have won then?

T O Hare

seven- lou was the backbone of the legendary 3 in a row from 68-70!!! Jim Robinson RIP plaeyed centre on that team and a young Phil Martin made his debut in 70!!! Robbo was a sub in 86 when Joe Mangel scored a last minute goal to win the premiership and paul McClean, the dingoes most famous son won the MOTM in the grand final of 2000 befor ehe left for the Crows!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

ziggysego

Any of the Dingoes boys who moved onto the AFL ever play for Australia in the International Rules Series?
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Does anyone else think the Dingoes should be renamed the Drew Kirk in memory of this great former player. It's a disgrace it takes an Irishman to suggest this.
Testing Accessibility

SidelineKick

The only mark Drew Jerk gets now is a mark of respect. Thats because he's dead.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

ziggysego

His memory will live on and shine as a bright beacon that all men can aspire to.
Testing Accessibility

SidelineKick

Best memory I have of him is you remember that time *laugh laugh* Drew was out one day *laugh* and he got on this horse *laughs uncontrollably* then he fell off and died!!  :D He was such a character. Was.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility