JimStynes

ziggysego

Quote from: JimStynes on April 30, 2008, 10:00:27 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caitlin_Stasey
17, turns 18 tomorrow i think. Im safe enough ;D

You've done a bit too much research there Jimbo  :D
Testing Accessibility

hitzelsperger

jim thats a pretty solid select you have but theres a few boys could step into that line up and add a bit of physical stuff in round the middle...

he mite have moved on but big jim daniels could do a job in round the middle, his height would match dean cox in the ruck no bother

also phil martin mite not be the most mobile but id say he would be useful on the edge of the square to throw a few garyowens in round if the corner men arent winning out in front!

boyd holyland has to be the enforcer on the team, he can dish out the rough stuff, has a set of shoulders lik a yearling bull!

JimStynes

Dont know about Phil Martin on the edge of the square, Ned would be lording it in ther. Could maybe put big Phil in FF and then move Ned out to CHF. Take one of the corner forwards off and move McClain into the corner but playing a free role. Boyd would be able to put some big hits in alright, good for getting the lads going aswell. I think Darcy and Dylan would be dirty bastards. The ref would need eyes in the back of his head when them 2 boys are playing.

hitzelsperger

dylan would play the role that campbell brown plays for the hawks, just runs about hitting boys but fly as fcuk and gets away with reports...phil martin has been known to throw forearms about lik chris johnson, im sure philly jordan wouldnt wana go near him!

stiffler

I know some of yas mightnt be in favour of a shiela lining out, but id like to see Steph Scully given a run.

shes proven shes not afraid to get her hands dirty, working in the garage and all, and would be a calm head under pressure.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

T O Hare

Jim a great line up- just a few thoughts- would start jack scully- even though he was a soccer player, his experience would be vital, fitness would be pivotal for the dingoes all-stars,
What about Taj-former caption of erinsborough high, great future but the life mechanics and libby messed him up
Darcy Tyler- bad C*** who would take anyone out of it-a Niall Cahalane
Des Clarke- a star in his day for the Dingoes- won best and fairest in 81 and 83 ;D

"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

hitzelsperger

she'd look well in a tight fitting jersey and even though she works with them everyday i dont think she'd have the engine for it

JimStynes

Ned would be the Jonathon Brown of the team. Paul McClain the Chris Judd and the good doctor would be the Gary Ablett Senior of the team. That dream team has serious talent in it.

I was thinking about putting Steph in the 2008 team stiffler but decided against as it could open up a can of worms with calls for Janae, Janelle, etc all looking a run in the side. Could maybe do physio or something

hitzelsperger

janae is in some shape this weahter, i think she'd make a great half time show

JimStynes

Quote from: T O Hare on April 30, 2008, 11:04:12 PM
Jim a great line up- just a few thoughts- would start jack scully- even though he was a soccer player, his experience would be vital, fitness would be pivotal for the dingoes all-stars,
What about Taj-former caption of erinsborough high, great future but the life mechanics and libby messed him up
Darcy Tyler- bad C*** who would take anyone out of it-a Niall Cahalane
Des Clarke- a star in his day for the Dingoes- won best and fairest in 81 and 83 ;D

f**k some good calls there OHare. The competition for places is fierce. Only a handful of boys guaranteed there place in the side. Could maybe try Jack Scully for the corner back spot. Just to get out in front and get a hand in.

hitzelsperger

jack scully would be more coked up than ben cousins on a sunday night so that ruins his chances...its ok havin men who like a good old beer after the game but drugs is a no go

stiffler

I think Joe Scully and Joe Mangle would be a great coaching partnership, they have all the ingredients to be successful.

There could be a bit of an issue over Lyn Scully though, hopefully the lads could look beyond that.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009