Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

Will Hunting

There is also a daily showing of Neighbours on Five Life at 7:00pm.
The omnibus is repeated on Five Life on Sundays.

stiffler

Omnibus is on saturdays at 12 noon til 10 past 2, its also on Sundays on 5 life, though not sure of the time.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

gerry

QuoteDisappointed its moving to c5....Cant get a great reception...Chapel blocks my signal....Gonna have to move house.

i would count yourself lucky.  can not believe as many posters watch this still.

surely you all  on the wine up.  ??? ???
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

inthemaking

Quote from: Will Hunting on February 11, 2008, 01:00:48 PM
There is also a daily showing of Neighbours on Five Life at 7:00pm.
The omnibus is repeated on Five Life on Sundays.

i could get used to this. missed neighbours earlier and hopefully ill never miss it again

bridgegael

no matter what station its on, its the brilliant storylines that'll attract all the viewers!!
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

ziggysego

An ex-Neighbours returns to the Cul de Sac today. However her return is touched with sadness.
Testing Accessibility

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

tyroneboi

Been quite impressed with channel 5's coverage of Neighbours. Just about got used to the ad break now and the omnibus is fantastic at the weekends.

Rachel Kinsky is looking class these days as well. although i think they need a few new faces in to make up for the loss of Pepper.

Our Nail Loney

Saw a new blade coming into it soon on a documentary about Neighbours that was on Five the weekend before it actually started on it, apparently shes a former Miss Australia or something she is class, potential to be the best in the show.

Anyone search her out?? Get the pics up!

Brook seems to be in my mind but cant think?

Jimbobjnr

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on March 03, 2008, 07:57:25 PM
Saw a new blade coming into it soon on a documentary about Neighbours that was on Five the weekend before it actually started on it, apparently shes a former Miss Australia or something she is class, potential to be the best in the show.

Anyone search her out?? Get the pics up!

Brook seems to be in my mind but cant think?

Erin McNaught  ;)

Our Nail Loney

Good lad Jimbob, just googled her there, unreal!!

On a sadder note, its a struggle seeing how Susan si doing these days, a true stalwart of Ramsay Street and is very sad to see her deteriorate like this. Hope Karl copes.

Oh yeah, for anyone else who attended any of the Waiting Room gigs in Mandela like I did, I downloaded Waiting Room-Live at the Elephant Room off iTunes, its f**king class! All the favourites such as Kaiser Chiefs, Killers, Bon Jovi etc plus their own like Just Like Me and Sleeping Alongside of Susan. Well worth the seven quid off iTunes if you ask me.

ziggysego

You're right, it's difficult viewing watch Susan slip into serious illness. I can only hope Karl gets back into medicine again, for he's the man who can cure anything. He can turn his hands to any medical emergency and make it look easy.

I do fear it will get worse, before it gets better. Susan.... we're with you, every step of the way!
Testing Accessibility

Our Nail Loney

Your right there Ziggy, Karl knew far more than that so called sham of a doctor treating Susan today!