Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

JimStynes

Rachel is looking stunning today, hope she doesnt go down the pop star road. She has the best job in show business already.
Didge is still a stinker when shes done up to max, she is still going to get the length off your man whether she likes it or not.
Also i think young Zeke done well for himself with that girl, hope she stays.
We havnt seen much of Erin 'Sambo' McNaughton yet.

Medic

what about nicola (imogen bailey), she's had a lot of screen time since her arrival. and soon will be causing a lot of heartaches on the street by getting it on with stever parker (her sister's husband) and planting seeds of doubt in susan's mind

she's a vixen alright, just like izzy once was.

http://neighbours.com.au/photos.htm?xmlFile=2398.xml

QuoteTuesday 26th August - Episode 5527.
Karl is forced to keep the secret of Nicola's worrying needle stick injury leading Susan to question the nature of his relationship with Nicola. Susan accepts Karl's word that there's nothing improper in the relationship, but when a domestic crisis leads her to the hospital she finds Nicola in her husband's arms.
All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

ziggysego

Knew I didn't like that bitch.

All kicking off in Ramsey Street today.

Who trashed Chris? Steve, Didge or someone else....?

Plus a former resident returns on Monday. Not someone I wanted to see again though :(
Testing Accessibility

T O Hare

Quote from: JimStynes on August 07, 2008, 03:42:21 PM
Rachel is looking stunning today, hope she doesnt go down the pop star road. She has the best job in show business already.
Didge is still a stinker when shes done up to max, she is still going to get the length off your man whether she likes it or not.
Also i think young Zeke done well for himself with that girl, hope she stays.
We havnt seen much of Erin 'Sambo' McNaughton yet.

agree with ya Jim.. Taylah is gorgeous!!!!!
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Medic

i think i know who you are referring to! at least her return is only a brief one. still, she must be the most hated figure in the street, i can't stand her myself !!
All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

ziggysego

Glad to hear it's only brief medic.
Testing Accessibility

Medic

yup, 2 weeks of her to sit through. i'll probably be recording and ff (fast-fordwarding) all her scenes  :D

Our Nail Loney

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

FermGael

Met the women at a neighbours night in Oz.
She is not right in the head.  Gave a big chat about using sunscreen to the crowd.  Good thing that they brought Stefan Dennis and Toadie along as well.
NOBODY wanted a photo with Lynn. 

Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

gawa316

Quote from: ziggysego on August 08, 2008, 07:58:25 PM

>:(

She was hardy wee bitch in Prisoner (the orinal and best I might add)

Our Nail Loney

Ah for f**k sake not Lyn.

I have never seen anyone cry as much in my life, used to put up with her when big Joe was around cuz he was a legend but after he went Lyn just out stayed her welcome.

downgirl

What happened last week in Neighbours can someone give me a quick summary??  Has Riley gone??

ziggysego

Didge caught Riley and their aunt tonguing the car, so Riley moved to the Middle-East. He left a note for his family saying he left, but the trampy aunt with the botted lip job hid the letter.

Didge told Steve that she killed Chris, but Steve is taking the blame for it to safe his daughter added stress.

Lyn is back in Ramsey Street and she was the one blackmailing Paul. Apparently she's gone a little do-dally.
Testing Accessibility

downgirl

Didge killed him?? Interesting!  How did she manage that when she was running away from him though??

Is Nicola away now too?

Does Dan know Sam is off the pills trying to get pregnant?