Moisturiser
56 (43.4%)
Waxing (back/sack/crack or other)
13 (10.1%)
None of the above
69 (53.5%)

Total Members Voted: 129

Tony Baloney

Was at the shops today and I overheard a doll saying she had to call to Argos to change her brothers hair straighteners! What is the world coming to? I know of a few fellas in work regularly using sunbeds and one that straightens his hair.

Is this common in 21st Century Ireland? Be honest!

no mo do yakamo

It wasn't even kennedy in the car.

pintsofguinness

Ive had enough of poncey men today - though Ive become aware of at least 2 men who use hair straighteners.  One of them has no hair to be straightening (he also uses fake tan), I don't understand what he does with them. - and I just remembered I know of another boy who uses some sort of taning moisturiser.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

wallyman

Theres a lad i know who shaves his feet on a regular basis

Shazam

I wouldn't wax but I would trim my bum hair and pubes regularly.
Shazam Bang

ross4life

i think he ticks most of those boxes

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Shazam on January 02, 2010, 06:06:25 PM
How do you trim your bum hair yourself??  I can't say I've tried it but it has nasty accident wrote all over it.

muppet

Quote from: Shazam on January 02, 2010, 06:06:25 PM

Wwwwhy.......why...........and again why.............why would you do that?

How would you do that and who would care?
MWWSI 2017

Shazam

I have a hair trimmer thing, I set it to a level one and go nuts on it. It involves what can only be described as contortionism. But I get there in the end.

Muppet - I do it because my bum is far too hairy, I used to get slagged something shocking about it in school and got a complex about it. So now I like to keep it trim in case anyone sees it. The girlfriend would see it and maybe if I stripped somewhere but havent done that in a while.
Shazam Bang

wallyman

Quote from: Shazam on January 02, 2010, 06:18:19 PM
I have a hair trimmer thing, I set it to a level one and go nuts on it. It involves what can only be described as contortionism. But I get there in the end.

Muppet - I do it because my bum is far too hairy, I used to get slagged something shocking about it in school and got a complex about it. So now I like to keep it trim in case anyone sees it. The girlfriend would see it and maybe if I stripped somewhere but havent done that in a while.

how did ur classmates come across your hairy arse?

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: wallyman on January 02, 2010, 06:05:25 PM
Theres a lad i know who shaves his feet on a regular basis

I think I know the same boy. He doesn't shave them regular enough though.

J70

Use moisturizer on my hands, as I do a bit of climbing and the chalk dries the crap out of your skin. Apart from that, just trim the nose and ear hair a wee bit. May have to start of the eyebrows soon too. Its amazing how as the hair starts to thin out on top, it starts popping up everywhere else!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: J70 on January 02, 2010, 06:29:18 PM
Use moisturizer on my hands, as I do a bit of climbing and the chalk dries the crap out of your skin. Apart from that, just trim the nose and ear hair a wee bit. May have to start of the eyebrows soon too. Its amazing how as the hair starts to thin out on top, it starts popping up everywhere else!

I'll admit I use hand cream but only because if I don't they go all dry and scaly and start bleeding!

tyrone girl

Boyfriend goes on sunbed in summer months, gets his eyebrows waxed, hmm what else ... uses some aul moisteriser on his face. Not wise - drives me mad.

ross4life

Quote from: tyrone girl on January 02, 2010, 06:55:06 PM
Boyfriend goes on sunbed in summer months, gets his eyebrows waxed, hmm what else ... uses some aul moisteriser on his face. Not wise - drives me mad.

so in truth is more a girly than you  :P
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open