The Official "i am never drinking again thread".

Started by BallyhaiseMan, December 20, 2009, 08:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapatista

I'm usually lucky enough with the auld hangovers compared to some but I pushed it this weekend. There won't be a wink of sleep tonight :(

takeyourownpath

Im the same, I wouldnt be near half as bad as some of the lads, but the there weekend near killed me, I've never experienced that craic before on sunday, and I didn't like it one bit!! :(

ha ha derry

Just over the never again phase  :'(
All systems are go for the rest of Christmas  ;D

ONeill

Died today. 13 hr session yesterday. No drink over Christmas for me.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

Don't want to look at a glass even. One day on the beer ruins the following two at this age.

Tony Baloney

Had the Christmas do last Friday and although fragile on Saturday I wasn't dying despite a feed consisting of Guinness, Magners, wine and shots.

ardmhachaabu

Ya were a lucky man TB with that concoction in ya
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Bitta-Banter

Worst hangover last friday,rest of lads went for fry but i had to stay in bed,then puked and had bad diarrohea for a solid hour,alls i could do was lay in bed and close eyes(no sleep though).In past have found ice lollies good,usually need 2 of them.
Every 27th December me and few other lads start in robinsons bar in town, then have one pint (30 mins max per pint) in every bar right up to the Bot (we call it 'the mile').Usually 13 bars in total and always a few lads get knocked back along the way.This day makes you want to quit the drink. 

Hurler on the Bitch

Woke up in Great Victoria Street with two peelers shaking me as I was face down in a pool of my own vomit last Saturday morning at about 7.30 am. I had pished meeeself and, on inspection, had a cut lip and a black eye wearing only trousers and a shirt in -3 degrees. Christ! What a night that must have been. Roll on Boxing Night!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on December 23, 2009, 11:39:53 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 23, 2009, 11:30:38 PM
Had the Christmas do last Friday and although fragile on Saturday I wasn't dying despite a feed consisting of Guinness, Magners, wine and shots.
What happened, did they keep running out of drink? Lennon's..........
Wine with the dinner, Guinness in the bar, it was bogging in the discotheque so went on to pints of Magners and then the weemen started buying crap like baby Guinness, choc pops etc.

As I'm getting older I'm finally catching on to necking pints of water too as I get desperate hangovers.

Minder

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 23, 2009, 11:49:51 PM
Quote from: hardstation on December 23, 2009, 11:39:53 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 23, 2009, 11:30:38 PM
What happened, did they keep running out of drink? Lennon's..........
Wine with the dinner, Guinness in the bar, it was bogging in the discotheque so went on to pints of Magners and then the weemen started buying crap like baby Guinness, choc pops etc.

As I'm getting older I'm finally catching on to necking pints of water too as I get desperate hangovers.

Have some self respect FFS.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ONeill

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on December 23, 2009, 11:47:54 PM
Woke up in Great Victoria Street with two peelers shagging me as I was face down in a pool of my own vomit last Saturday morning at about 7.30 am. I had pished meeeself and, on inspection, had a cut lip and a black eye wearing only trousers and a shirt in -3 degrees. Christ! What a night that must have been. Roll on Boxing Night!

That's devolution for you.

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on December 23, 2009, 11:47:54 PM
Woke up in Great Victoria Street with two peelers shaking me as I was face down in a pool of my own vomit last Saturday morning at about 7.30 am. I had pished meeeself and, on inspection, had a cut lip and a black eye wearing only trousers and a shirt in -3 degrees. Christ! What a night that must have been. Roll on Boxing Night!

Now thats a night out!

screenexile

Left the bar at 4.30am this morning... Have absolutely no recollection of the drive ito work this morning!

The WORST hangover ever!

Shazam

Quote from: screenexile on December 24, 2009, 10:14:50 AM
Left the bar at 4.30am this morning... Have absolutely no recollection of the drive ito work this morning!

The WORST hangover ever!

You couldnt drink in a fit. iiii
Shazam Bang