The official Sligo, Roscommon, Mayo Reconciliation thread.

Started by mayogodhelpus@gmail.com, October 29, 2009, 07:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Sligo & Roscommon football followers wish they where really Mayo fans, discuss.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 29, 2009, 07:28:58 PM

Rossfan and SLIGONIAN will undoubtedly have a peek! ;D ;D ;D
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on October 29, 2009, 07:32:51 PM
Can I veto their membership?

Do we have any fine Leitrim folk on the board, sure we can bribe them to veto them on our behalf.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

ADD SALT   ;D

AND VINEGAR

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

muppet

Here is the problem with a thread like this (other than the typo in the heading), there are a lot of Sligo and Ros posters who aren't delusional keyboard warriors like the two mentioned above.

But a thread like this might get their backs up which is not really desirable.
MWWSI 2017

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: muppet on October 29, 2009, 08:23:32 PM
Here is the problem with a thread like this (other than the typo in the heading), there are a lot of Sligo and Ros posters who aren't delusional keyboard warriors like the two mentioned above.

What typo? I'm sure I will be sorry I asked.

Sligonian seems to have surrendered; I suppose it's too much to ask for them to realistically expect to defeat us more than once every two decades.

GalwayBayBhoy is on-line but keeping his head under the radar, ha ha.

Azzurri

Typo = where (were)

mayogodhelpye@gmail.com

Lar Naparka

That's my opinion also.
I don't mind taking the gruesome twosome on anytime but there are extremely sound lads (and lassies?) from both Sligo and Roscommon on here and I do not want to offend them. Trying to talk sense to Sligonian is like trying to get milk from a bull and he won't get the "irony" one little bit so you're only likely to insult Seanie or Owenmoresider and others like them.
Same applies to Turlough and ross matt and several other Rossie fans; apart from the odd bit of banter that most of us get up to, they add to any discussion without provoking hostility anywhere.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

ross4life

i think not we have our own problems thank you ;)

but for you MAYO fan here ya go.......http://suicidal.com/
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

RedandGreenSniper

Yeah fair point that. Delusional keyboard warriors - quality!
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

I just like rising the two lads esp. Sligonian, have alot of respect for both counties (well more than their football  :D  anyways)  I think most of the other lads will stay well clear, or only join in for the banter.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Owenmoresider

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 29, 2009, 08:35:26 PM
Sligonian seems to have surrendered; I suppose it's too much to ask for them to realistically expect to defeat us more than once every two decades.

GalwayBayBhoy is on-line but keeping his head under the radar, ha ha.
As GBB often points out here, he would doubtless choose to rise above such banter, goes with seeing one's county win numerous AI's at various levels I suppose, no feelings of insecurity from that camp.

Not sure what you trying to achieve with threads like these, bar making a tool of yourself, bearing in mind that you have tried this stunt in a previous thread, you should really be embarrassed that even with a view on land entitlement that would make Israelis blush, that so little has been achieved once you crossed the Shannon. If we could choose to follow a particular county, why in God's name would we choose Mayo?