So now you know lads

Started by Declan, October 27, 2009, 05:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

This auld timer knows what he's at

Somali man, '112', weds girl, 17 

Hundreds of people have attended a wedding in central Somalia between a man who says he is 112 years old, and his teenage wife.

Ahmed Muhamed Dore - who already has 18 children by five wives - said he would like to have more with his new wife, Safia Abdulleh, who is 17 years old.

"Today God helped me realise my dream," Mr Dore said, after the wedding in the region of Galguduud.

The bride's family said she was "happy with her new husband".

Mr Dore said he and his bride - who is young enough to be his great-great-grand-daughter - were from the same village in Somalia and that he had waited for her to grow up to propose.

"I didn't force her, but used my experience to convince her of my love; and then we agreed to marry," the groom said.

The BBC's Mohamed Olad Hassan in Mogadishu says the marriage in the town of Guriceel is being described by Somalian historians as the first of its kind in the Horn of Africa nation for over a century.

Sourced BBCi: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/8331136.stm
Testing Accessibility

full back

Quote from: ziggysego on October 29, 2009, 11:14:44 AM

"I didn't force her, but used my experience to convince her of my love; and then we agreed to marry," the groom said.

WTF

ziggysego

Well it is the Horn of Africa!
Testing Accessibility

illdecide

Norny old Bastid...to think that at that age you'd still be alive never mind still humping is amazing
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

tyrone girl

Ildecide you say its about the craziness of the woman u marry yeh yeh f**king right. Women only go crazy due to the crap they put up with from men. Lazy gits the lot of them. Couldnt run a house if their lives depended on it.

illdecide

Quote from: tyrone girl on October 29, 2009, 11:52:50 AM
Ildecide you say its about the craziness of the woman u marry yeh yeh f**king right. Women only go crazy due to the crap they put up with from men. Lazy gits the lot of them. Couldnt run a house if their lives depended on it.

Yeah yeah yeah we don't need to run a house because we have women to do it for us, thats their duty in life and it's only the single women who are giving off about it

tyrone girl

Well im giving off about it and im not single so ur point is flawed.

illdecide

Quote from: tyrone girl on October 29, 2009, 12:34:36 PM
Well im giving off about it and im not single so ur point is flawed.

Oh yes you are, when did you get married then...was it yesterday in Vegas :D?

tyrone girl

Oops i forgot your never attached to your married  ::) ::)

illdecide

There is a big difference between having a boyfriend and a husband...Married women accept it as it's part of marriage...single women just have too much to say for themselves and their boyfriends need to let them feel the hairy side of their hand (and of course them girlfirends will remain single until they get the act together)

tyrone girl

Your wife sounds like a lucky woman - could we swap places

illdecide

Quote from: tyrone girl on October 29, 2009, 02:32:01 PM
Your wife sounds like a lucky woman - could we swap places

No, but you can take her and she'll do your cleaning up for ya ;) ;D

screenexile

A quote from a man much wiser than me has helped me in my dealings with members of the fairer sex! If you remember this at all times it will help you in any situation...

"Weemin are mental!"

Simple... to the point... and more importantly an undisputed fact!

leenie

blah blah blah............

men are emotional retarded (am i allow to use that word.... will i get reported.. i know it is p.c in the states)

but they do have good points  ::)
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: leenie on October 29, 2009, 04:34:18 PM
  blah blah blah............

men are emotional retarded (am i allowed to use that word.... will i get reported.. i know it is p.c in the states)

but the do have the good points  ::)

Like being able to construct sentences
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either