Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

btdtgtt

Agreed hardstation Rossa have won far more minors recently notably in the 90s.
But also failed to bring them through!

Granted its not all a clubs fault there is only so much any club can do with other influences (we don't need to go into that been there before).

SIE I take it the league fixture v dall tomorrow is a token gesture given your efforts in birr?
Impressive I must say - fact is that loughiel are the big guns there not the southern teams.

St johns ballygalget coming up - massive.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: btdtgtt on July 28, 2012, 04:29:15 PM
Agreed hardstation Rossa have won far more minors recently notably in the 90s.
But also failed to bring them through!

Granted its not all a clubs fault there is only so much any club can do with other influences (we don't need to go into that been there before).

SIE I take it the league fixture v dall tomorrow is a token gesture given your efforts in birr?
Impressive I must say - fact is that loughiel are the big guns there not the southern teams.

St johns ballygalget coming up - massive.
I'm not sure if it's still on. Just supping a pint in the bridge bar here. Not a sinner in it bar me. Hard times folks.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Buswhacker

Shams 1-17......Birr 1- 12.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Buswhacker on July 28, 2012, 07:57:28 PM

When did Birr last win the Offaly club Championship? Are they playing Coolederry tomorrow?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Saffrongael

Is this what it's done to, posting Loughgiel friendly updates. There werent too many updates pre-2010.
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

pdiddy

::) (shakes head and wonders what's yer man's problem)
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

pdiddy

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 28, 2012, 08:51:51 PM

When did Birr last win the Offaly club Championship? Are they playing Coolederry tomorrow?

Last win 2003, beaten finalists in 2008. Play Coolderry in final tomorrow at 4.
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

Milltown Row2

Quote from: pdiddy on July 28, 2012, 09:38:53 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 28, 2012, 08:51:51 PM

Last win 2003, beaten finalists in 2008. Play Coolderry in final tomorrow at 4.

Cheers pididdy, that will be a decent test but you should do well in that considering ya beating the mighty Birr
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Buswhacker

Saffrongael..........".jealous guy tra la la la etc."....not anything worth updating from your lot.........prior to or after 2010.

Sleeping giant

Quote from: hardstation on July 29, 2012, 03:24:28 AM
Rossa seniors beat their U16s 2-08 to 1-10 in a challenge match this evening. A goal from a last minute Chris Hamill penalty won the game for the senior side. Hurling well.
;D ;D ;D
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Buswhacker

All-Ireland champions Loughgiel Shamrocks beat Coolderry today by 0-14 to 1-8.

optimus cheese

Great stuff, that's brightened up my day

Buswhacker

Thanks Optimus cheese,you're sarcasm is noted but at least it's not the usual doom and gloom about Antrim hurling.We're doing our best to do something positive unlike some.

Saffrongael

Quote from: Buswhacker on July 29, 2012, 09:05:55 PM
Thanks Optimus cheese,you're sarcasm is noted but at least it's not the usual doom and gloom about Antrim hurling.We're doing our best to do something positive unlike some.

What play in friendly tournaments ?
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Buswhacker

No need to sound so condescending, an Antrim win at any level is as scarce as hens teeth. You should know that.