Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the colonel

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 16, 2012, 11:10:43 AM
It didn't take long for the usual suspects to jump on the anti winker bandwagon.  ::)

If I am a usual suspect then I take no care or worry about whatever Watson has decided. I will however stand up for a fella like Cormac Donnelly who I have a lot of respect for and if comments were in my opinion incorrectly attributed to him I will defend that
the difference between success and failure is energy

manballandall

Never answered my questions BW.

Buswhacker

manand ball.............leading Watson basher. I think it's you that suffers from "Watson paranoia". You never seem to talk about anything else.Get a life!!

imtommygunn

Buswhacker do you ever answer questions when you're asked ?I think you're mistaking who you're talking to as well.

Serious case of paranoia going on here.

Sleeping giant

Answer this.  If NMM or AG for example came out and said they were not going to play county this year would there be as big a stink??   And don't come with.  They are there from 17. Bla bla bla.   Would there be??   NO.    He said he would like to have been there but can't give both 100%.    Move on lads.
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

imtommygunn

Where's the big stink??

The big stink is why you boys are making a big stink over it!!

manballandall

Buswhacker are you for real? Think its best to check your facts before going off on one. I patiently await your apology and an answer to my question.

Sleeping giant

I wasn't trying to make no big stink at all,   Just IMO JJ and a few of his mates are sitting waiting to get digs in at Watson or loughgiel.   But whatever makes him sleep at night.    We got gave two championships from c dall and won an easy all Ireland.   Just another day in the hood 8)

Sleeping giant

Ohhhhhhh.     And watsons not really that good!!!

manballandall

I don't think anybody ever said that and I think everyone would agree that talent wise liam is up there with the best of them. I think, and I could have got this wrong, what people were questioning is whether he has produced the standard in an antrim jersey that would warrant people saying he would be up to the standard of the county players in kilkenny etc. Do you or bus whacker think he has? Has he given 100 percent committment to antrim?. Not a bashing, just simple questions that were asked of all the players a few posts back. 

Sleeping giant

There's no doubting he hasn't turned in a game like the semi or the final for Antrim.  He hurled in both as good as I've seen him.     But who plays at there very best week in week out?    Just don't like that people get at him and half them doesn't no him!!   Again.   Sure it's all about opinions

Jesusjones

So if you don't subscribe to the notion that Watson (why do people call him Winker? that isn't his name) is the greatest hurler that has ever laced a pair of boots your anti - Watson? I'll say it again Watson is the most talented Antrim and Ulster hurler of his generation and on his day he can be unplayable but he has never had a spectacular game for Antrim and I include the Cork game in this. As sublime as his 6 points were his first and last contributions to the match turned what was potentially a win into a defeat and we've all heard about the first yellow card stories. His commitment to Antrim has never been 100% in fact his commitment to Loughgiel has only improved the last 3 years or so. I'd rather Mc Manus, Graffin, Eddie Mc Cluskey, Shorty, Hippy or Neil Mc Auley in my team, at least your know what your gonna get from them. For the benefit of those who think I'm anti Watson he is the most talented hurler Antrim have had for 20 years - Happy?

Buswhacker

manballandall...... We all know that Watson hasn't been the complete team player, you don't have to keep pushing the point. But he's not alone in that respect.As for the dreaded word paranoia,every poster on this panel shows signs of it,especially when you read some of the drivel posted here You want an apology,well sorry if I hurt your feelings you tender hearted poster you. In you're ignorance and the arrogant way you dismissed me as some sort of clown,I should be getting the apology,not that want one from you.
You ignored my suggestions re management set up just to get back at me in you're usual snide way,shooting from cover.Get a life!!

manballandall

BW I think you have me confused with someone else. Have a look at my posts and inform me where you have read any of the accusations you fire my way. I never once mentioned you as a clown, you threw your toys out of the pram because I asked you a question, the first I have asked you by the way. Then went on a rant about posts that I haven't made. Are you a clown?. I'll let the readers decide

Jesusjones

Hippy is actually the guys nickname, Shorty is actually the guys nickname.............