The Offical Glasgow Celtic thread

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, January 26, 2007, 10:41:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
63 (87.5%)
?
9 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Myles Na G.

Quote from: T Fearon on January 01, 2010, 10:44:21 AM
I have already met young Mc Ginn and found him to be polite, courteous and non conceited. I was privileged to be at Celtic Park to witness his first ever goal for Celtic a couple of months ago,and I wish him all the best in his football career. I believe he has made the wrong choice in terms of his international affiliation but I respect this. If he or anyone else scores against Rangers I will be doing cartwheels
By calling him, and any other Catholic / nationalist who chooses to play for NI, a traitor?  :o

Evil Genius

Quote from: T Fearon on December 31, 2009, 05:59:38 PM
Maybe his popularity with the blue nosed Windsor hordes will diminish if he finds the net on a consistent basis against Rangers
Oh, I dunno. Ivan Sproule's reputation at Windsor didn't suffer when he scored a (winning) hattrick for a team in green and white against Rangers a while back.
Quote from: T Fearon on December 31, 2009, 05:59:38 PM
and shows in his celebrations what this means to the community that nurtured him
And whatever "celebrations" (Rangers fan) Ivan did or didn't exhibit at the time, I'm sure his own Hibees fans were happy enough!

Anyhow, things have changed dramatically since you were an NI fan. Wee Niall is well on his way towards legendary status amongst NI fans, many of whom take extra pride in the fact that despite coming from a Donaghmore GAC/Derry City/Glasgow Celtic background, he chose us and performs with evident pride and emotion.

"Come on without, come on within, you ain't seen nothing like Wee Niall McGinn!"

P.S. Does Niall have his own song at Parkhead yet? Or do they just adapt one from another player, such as these?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-xRj0jf3A4

"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Evil Genius

Quote from: Myles Na G. on January 01, 2010, 01:16:47 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on January 01, 2010, 10:44:21 AM
I have already met young Mc Ginn and found him to be polite, courteous and non conceited. I was privileged to be at Celtic Park to witness his first ever goal for Celtic a couple of months ago,and I wish him all the best in his football career. I believe he has made the wrong choice in terms of his international affiliation but I respect this. If he or anyone else scores against Rangers I will be doing cartwheels
By calling him, and any other Catholic / nationalist who chooses to play for NI, a traitor?  :o
Come, come, Myles. You must know by now that there is no room for logic, consistency or integrity in "Fearonworld"... ::)
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

nifan

QuoteWee Niall is well on his way towards legendary status amongst NI fans

Calm down a wee bit EG :P That may be putting it a wee bit strong

charlieTully

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on December 31, 2009, 01:22:52 PM
Just got ticket sorted for Sunday  ;D, only feckin problem is that it's a 4am start time!

no 7.30 sailing, piss take by stena, pick up at 3.45am. nightmare,

longrunsthefox

#3845
Quote from: T Fearon on January 01, 2010, 10:44:21 AM
I have already met young Mc Ginn and found him to be polite, courteous and non conceited. I was privileged to be at Celtic Park to witness his first ever goal for Celtic a couple of months ago,and I wish him all the best in his football career. I believe he has made the wrong choice in terms of his international affiliation but I respect this. If he or anyone else scores against Rangers I will be doing cartwheels

No, you don't respect his decision. Neither do I by the way but I am not going to pretend I do. Do you enagage your brain at all before you post these sort of messages?

under the bar

QuoteWee Niall is well on his way towards legendary status amongst NI fans

Not difficult since they highly rate Kyle Lafferty

T Fearon

Actually I do respect his decision as do all Celtic fans. Wonder however what the reaction would be at Ibrox if a Rangers player opted to play for the FAI team

Myles Na G.

Quote from: T Fearon on January 01, 2010, 07:55:03 PM
Actually I do respect his decision as do all Celtic fans. Wonder however what the reaction would be at Ibrox if a Rangers player opted to play for the FAI team
'Any non unionist who represents the North of Ireland soccer team and respects a foreign flag and anthem is a traitor in my view.'
Do you seriously not see a contradiction there?

saffron sam2

Quote from: Evil Genius on January 01, 2010, 02:45:20 PM
"Come on without, come on within, you ain't seen nothing like Wee Niall McGinn!"

Can I ask, for the record, how old you are?
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

longrunsthefox

Quote from: saffron sam2 on January 02, 2010, 01:48:05 PM
Quote from: Evil Genius on January 01, 2010, 02:45:20 PM
"Come on without, come on within, you ain't seen nothing like Wee Niall McGinn!"

Can I ask, for the record, how old you are?

Wat the f*** does that mean?... 'come on without, come on within'  ???

Evil Genius

Quote from: saffron sam2 on January 02, 2010, 01:48:05 PM
Quote from: Evil Genius on January 01, 2010, 02:45:20 PM
"Come on without, come on within, you ain't seen nothing like Wee Niall McGinn!"

Can I ask, for the record, how old you are?
Yes.
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Evil Genius

Quote from: longrunsthefox on January 02, 2010, 03:04:28 PM
Quote from: saffron sam2 on January 02, 2010, 01:48:05 PM
Quote from: Evil Genius on January 01, 2010, 02:45:20 PM
"Come on without, come on within, you ain't seen nothing like Wee Niall McGinn!"

Can I ask, for the record, how old you are?

Wat the f*** does that mean?... 'come on without, come on within'  ???
http://www.bobdylan.com/#/songs/quinn-eskimo-mighty-quinn
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

under the bar

QuoteWat the f*** does that mean?... 'come on without, come on within'   

LOL.  That made me laugh. ;D

wallyman

Quote from: under the bar on January 02, 2010, 06:45:42 PM
QuoteWat the f*** does that mean?... 'come on without, come on within'   

LOL.  That made me laugh. ;D

LOL